Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
Depends what you are looking for. All countries have pros and cons. You need to find the one where you are most comfortable and suits your lifestyle.

To me the best place to live in would be western U.S.A, California area. Malibu, san diego, santa monica, los angeles, even Las Vegas looks like a nice place to live in. Everything seems nice there and the weather is always good. Although i'm not from there, i'd like to get there one day.

The Best Country to live in

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

It really depends what you are looking for in your life. If you want to set up a business get a high quality education then USA is the best. You have free economy here, you have the government financial aid (however the prices are high), and if you are a hard working personality then you can get there for sure

You can earn money from US or Europe, but try to go to Vietnam for buy anything :)
Vietnam is one of greatest country for happy, even money is not cheap :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back