Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
Yea Phamous, your right.

Here's a low end Mansion in America. I stress the word Low-End...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdeSTljtrIA[/ame]

Are you forgetting that the mansion I posted is on the Mediterranean Sea? It's not hard to build mansions, fuccboi

Plus that low end mansion has no history or historic pieces involved

unfortunately the Nuclear bomb are already in bad hands now. NK,USA, GB,FR .... if each of these nations are threatened they will throw human morality + every single worldwide treaty out of the window and nuke one another and the world. Judging by the past i say USA is the one we have to look out for since they have shown they wouldnt hesitate to use Nuclear bomb on another nation and kill a few millions for their own agenda.

lmfao thats a frigging comparison. NK with US, GB, FR :D

they are stopping iran for getting N.C.P so they can eat iran like iraq, phalestine. not gonna happened bud not this way.

American desire of sucking Arabian Oily D**Ks will remain instinct. :)

they can't able to execute Iran!
iran gonna erased ISR name from world map if super power thinks to capture them!!!!

India!!
You can experience all type of climates here.
India is a nation with rich cultural heritage.
Full of resources such as land, labour, raw materials (a recent study found that around 80% of India has not been searched for Oil).
You can practice any religion (except practice no religion - atheism is generally frowned upon)
Top Education opportunities (but only if you have money for private education)
You can own a Penthouse in Mumbai, or a beach house in Goa.

Only if the corruption was eliminated, this would indeed be the Best Country in terms of everything(literally).

India is not the best country in terms of everything, they tax like crazy. For every $1 over $17,000 you have to pay $.30 in taxes. Also for someone that earned their income as a day trader the profits are taxed as regular income.

Everywhere but not in hungary.

Taxes for us: 27% for everythink that we buy. If we got 100 000Huft/month for payment the taxes almost 60% ...

India is not the best country in terms of everything, they tax like crazy. For every $1 over $17,000 you have to pay $.30 in taxes. Also for someone that earned their income as a day trader the profits are taxed as regular income.

I did say "after the corruption is eliminated"
Even that tax rate is still quite generous if you compare them to that of European countries.

Its not nonsense, a person that is a day trader in India, will be paying 30% income tax on everything over around $17,000. India is not a great country for those that earn their money as a day trader when you compare it to countries that have no tax on short term sales of certain exchanges.

@Yashraj

Not all EU nations tax like crazy, and alot of others have the 30% starting at a much higher level than india does.

For example a day trader in Bulgaria would pay 0 taxes on the profits from trades made on any EU or EEA exchange, and 10% on foreign exchanges. So its totally possible to pay no income tax in Bulgaria and make millions of euros a year once your an experienced trader and have scaled up.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back