Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
I would probably chose without any toughts, Japan! I am dreaming to live out there and maybe some day my dream will come true.

USA has the best architecture in my opinion. A lot of their house designs are beautiful

New Zealand, Switzerland, Nordic countries. Most European cities are quite nice.

Canada's good because our economy doesn't really have anything to do with war so that tax will be low and if you live in Alberta you don't have to pay PST. If you want to move you don't have to ask the government to move and our economy is now the most stable. If you ask me Canada is the land of the free and we don't worry about people blowing up planes. Canada doesn't own any nuke so people don't think of us as a threat but we are one of the most peaceful places on earth.

Canada's good because our economy doesn't really have anything to do with war so that tax will be low and if you live in Alberta you don't have to pay PST. If you want to move you don't have to ask the government to move and our economy is now the most stable. If you ask me Canada is the land of the free and we don't worry about people blowing up planes. Canada doesn't own any nuke so people don't think of us as a threat but we are one of the most peaceful places on earth.

Canada seems like a really nice place, I always thought that some of the nordic countries are the best to live in (e.g. Canada, Sweden, Norway, Finalnd etc.). The only downside is that it is very cold in those countries.

A country with a good weather (read sunny and warm), sea or ocean nearby, cheap food, cheap (or free Internet) and some nice, not expensive living space to rent or buy. If you know such country or planet, let me know and I will start packing my stuff :D

good weather (read sunny and warm) - check
sea or ocean nearby - check
cheap food - check
cheap internet - check
not expensive living space to rent or buy - check
Extensive night life - check
Extensive shopping in all price ranges - check

That's exactly the country I moved to 30 years ago - Thailand!

No. 6 Bangkok, Thailand - World's Top 10 Cities | Travel + Leisure

Man, I must do the same, btw you forget to add "beautiful girls" to that list, or maybe its a part of "Extensive night life" :D

good weather (read sunny and warm) - check
sea or ocean nearby - check
cheap food - check
cheap internet - check
not expensive living space to rent or buy - check
Extensive night life - check
Extensive shopping in all price ranges - check

That's exactly the country I moved to 30 years ago - Thailand!

No. 6 Bangkok, Thailand - World's Top 10 Cities | Travel + Leisure

Man, I must do the same, btw you forget to add "beautiful girls" to that list, or maybe its a part of "Extensive night life"
laugh.gif
Yes .... but the time of 'beautiful girls' is long behind me ... Do you also post on Thaivisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back