5GBps.com - 1GBps Unmetered VPS, Windows/Linux, HDD/SSD, DDoS Protected-from $29 (EU)

Big space RAID10 SATA3 or ultra fast RAID10 SSD with smaller space?

• RAID10 SATA3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • RAID10 SSD

Votes: 49 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dtchitt93: we requested you to close any active dispute/claim on PayPal, so we can proceed with a partial refund. we normally don't offer refunds for transactions being disputed on payment gateways. we don't agree to offer partial or full refund if you have open disputes/claims. there is no open ticket in our system claiming downtime. every VPS are up and running fine. may I know your friend's ticket id?

paypal recommended to get the refund before closing the claims, as i already told you. i dont mind letting them forcefully take the money back from you guys. I dont know? nor did i say he opened a ticket. By the way people, dont ask these guys for a refund. it gets translated to shut down my VPS that i already payed for a month.

dtchitt93 what would you understand in our place if someone asks for a refund? that he no longer wants to be our client, of course. if you requested a refund, it's obviously that you don't had any important data on your VPS. the VPS reactivation was another option suggested by us. so no loss on your end. of course free days would be allocated to your account. we also agreed to refund. you are still not satisfied. what do you want more? a 1 year subscription to another hosting provider? we normally don't agree to offer refund if 7 days passed. also we normally don't agree to refund if paypal disputes are open. we have the full right to deny any refund or reactivation request from you, but even in this case we still want to cooperate with you. i think we didn't do anything illegal here and didn't violate our agreement (TOS). we wrote on this forum and in your tickets that when you close your paypal dispute/claim, we agree to reactivate your vps or offer you a partial refund. what do you think we lied you in front of our other clients on this forum?

If i was running a business, I would have not shut down my clients VPS for no reason and I would have given the customer a partial refund, I would like to keep my image clean.

Of course I do not want to be your client, you shut off my VPS with absolutely no reason or even asking me. I really have no faith in you guys. If you would have never shut off my VPS without even asking me I wouldn't of even had to make claims. I would of used it for my month and that would have been the end of our en-devour, but somewhere down the road you guys decided to shut down the VPS for no reason. (Seems like you shut it off as soon as my 7 days were up and I asked for a refund) You guys are the ones who messed up. You guys should fix it. Of course I wont close any disputes until I see the refund in my account this is for 2 reasons.
1. You shut my VPS without even telling me or asking before hand, and kept my money.
2. As you said up there you normally don't agree to offer refund if 7 days pass, how do I know you will even hold up to your end of the deal if I close the claims? As suggested by paypal, do not close the claims until I can see the refund in my paypal.

You know what, I probably would have took the VPS, without the extra days. But paypal suggested to not close them until I see something on your end. I am the one who offered to take a partial refund. Yes you have the right to deny any refund, that's why the claims stay open until one of three things happen. You refund the partial amount we agreed on or You turn my VPS back on for the remaining 22 days I payed for or You can let the paypal claim go and not get any money, and pay the fees as your owner said in the support tickets between us. It is quite sad that I even have to come to this site. I really thought we were going to do the partial refund, but obviously you guys are not going to. I did not violate your TOS until you forced me to open a claim, my VPS should have not been terminated.

Yes you have the right to deny any refund, that's why the claims stay open until one of three things happen. You refund the partial amount we agreed on or You turn my VPS back on for the remaining 22 days I payed for or You can let the paypal claim go and not get any money, and pay the fees as your owner said in the support tickets between us.
We accepted to refund the partial amount and also accepted to turn your VPS back on. Ok let's do the following: Open a ticket and ask my coleagues to reactivate your VPS. After reactivating your VPS you have 24 hours to close the PayPal claim. It is OK for you?

dtchitt93, your VPS was activated. 2GB lifetime extra RAM and 5 extra days were added for free as compensation. i'm glad that we have reached an agreement and everyone's happy :)

I have canceled the claims, and they have given me a VPS again. It was cool that they aded the 2 extra gigs of ram and the 5 days.
In the end they came through.

Check ticket#613594 thanks in advance

Check ticket#613594 thanks in advance

Sr. I want my money back thanks in advance

Yes Sr. I want my money back thanks in advance

Last edited:
All tickets were responded. We are sorry for all clients waiting for new orders activation. We have enough stocks available right now, so any new orders will be activated instantly.

I need to know if I can download and upload my files (comics) with this vps, nothing illegal (torrents which I will not seed just download) and then upload to my mega account

@uchijashisui: Yes we allow that. I would recommend you one of our EVO plans for this. You will most time upload/download with ~80-90MB/s.

@
libronica: Our billing team will respond to your ticket. I don't have access to that information.

@
Agreements: We had an offer priced at $26 / month and we discontinued it, but the forum title is not updated. Our cheapest plan is $29 / month at this moment.

We had an offer priced at $26 / month and we discontinued it, but the forum title is not updated. Our cheapest plan is $29 / month at this moment.

I've just signed up for this service a few hours ago, and although my account was activated immediately I'm still waiting for my VPS to be set up.

I opened a ticket a couple of hours ago with no response so far...

Do you have any support staff working weekends?

Hello Repoman and thanks for your order. We don't have any orders active, but with pending VPS setup. Every VPS is setup instantly. Could you please give me your ticket ID? Support staff is working on weekends too :)

Hello,

Nearly 02:10 AM. GMT, Suddenly My Virtual Server Fell Down.
And
I can not reboot it.

04:41 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

2.5hours has elapsed.

There is No Response from Support.

Is there Other User that has same Problem?

Thanks you,

05:28 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

3hours has elapsed.

06:34 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

4hours has elapsed.

08:47 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

6hours has elapsed.

10:36 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

8hours has elapsed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back