5GBps.com - 1GBps Unmetered VPS, Windows/Linux, HDD/SSD, DDoS Protected-from $29 (EU)

Big space RAID10 SATA3 or ultra fast RAID10 SSD with smaller space?

• RAID10 SATA3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • RAID10 SSD

Votes: 49 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Repoman and thanks for your order. We don't have any orders active, but with pending VPS setup. Every VPS is setup instantly. Could you please give me your ticket ID? Support staff is working on weekends too :)

Glad to say the ticket was resolved before your response was posted.

My VPS is now working as expected and although the setup was not 'instant' I'm pretty happy with the service so far.

Thanks!

Suddenly My Virtual Server Fell Down. There is No Response from Support.

Hello,

Nearly 02:10 AM. GMT, Suddenly My Virtual Server Fell Down.
And
I can not reboot it.

04:41 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

2.5hours has elapsed.

There is No Response from Support.

Is there Other User that has same Problem?

Thanks you,

05:28 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

3hours has elapsed.

06:34 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

4hours has elapsed.

08:47 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

6hours has elapsed.

10:36 AM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

8hours has elapsed.

Hello,

Seemingly, Maybe, This problem is happening on Physical node of my VPS or only my VPS.

Nearly 02:10 AM. GMT, Suddenly My Virtual Server Fell Down.
And
I can not reboot it.

12:14 PM. GMT, Problem continuing at this moment.

10 hours has elapsed.

To @5gbps.com

Please respond ASAP.

Support Ticket
#936084(I added a postscript to Ticket for Other Problem)
#503631(I opened new ticket for This problem.)

!!!!! Enough your irresponsibility, already !!!!!

Regards,

Last edited:
I am using them since few months . i have two vps currently with them . And they provide quite fast support ! Yesterday got an issue , and it was solved within few hours :) . So i would definitely suggest them :)

@valentine Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it! Good luck with your business!
@
HwanShinHye Thanks! If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact us. We will try to solve your problems as fast as possible ;)

Individuals raising complaints with a host cannot complain about not receiving a refund the same day that they made the purchase. If you have valid complaints, feel free to share them.

This thread has been cleaned, please keep it clean. Thank you.

Hi,

I've been looking for a good RDP Provider for a very long time now, but as of now, I've found it. I'm with the guys for a month now, thats not a long period of time, but I'm really happy that I got a VPS at 5gbps.com. The server is a VPS, everything works fine. The Network conntection is perfect. And the support is great, really! It is not that kind of support that answers in a minute without being a helping hand to you. Its that kind of support that sends you a perfect answer after 1-2 hours. No matter what I've needed help with, they helped me. The prices are GREAT for what you get, but thats something you can tell by your self.

Last edited:
@bronko: Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate it!
@
nothing2010: Your order was marked by MaxMind as fraud. Most probably it was a false alarm. The order was manually approved. Please pay your invoice and you VPS will be instantly activated!

Thanks To0 for cleaning the thread!

Last edited:
@nothing2010: you requested money back, because the VPS ordered has high ping with your location (east asia) and RDP is working slow in your location. please specify that it's not our fault and the VPS is working perfectly and was activated instantly, even if your order was marked as fraud by our security modules. also please specify that all your tickets were responded in couple minutes.

Last edited:
i'm using evo2 for 5 days already and everything works fine. setup was instant and speed is ~75-80MB/s (700mbps). the vps also works fast, support is there to help you. i recommend them :)

thanks serdar for your feedback! we appreciate it!
yes soundlover we can help our clients with installing software on request :)

i'm using their services more than 2 months already and everything works perfectly.. support answers in couple minutes and is very helpful.. bandwidth is 1gbps anytime and hdd speed is over 200M/s. i'm very satisfied. recommend them +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back