5GBps.com - 1GBps Unmetered VPS, Windows/Linux, HDD/SSD, DDoS Protected-from $29 (EU)

Big space RAID10 SATA3 or ultra fast RAID10 SSD with smaller space?

• RAID10 SATA3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • RAID10 SSD

Votes: 49 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need a VPS with 2 IPs, and most importantly, no block on outgoing IPIP encapsulated traffic, is that doable?

I registered and paid for a VPS a few hours ago but it still shows as pending. The Paypal email is slightly different from the registration email, maybe that's why? I did open a ticket about this, would appreciate a quick resolution!

Last edited:
@serxi: ok we are waiting for your order. also don't worry about CPU, on ordered VPS we can optimize it for your needs.
@streambox: we use bridged network for all our VPS plans and no filters are applied to the traffic (except DDoS blocking), so you should have no problems with IPIP encapsulated traffic. your invoice was paid, but the vps was activated only 1 hour after that, because of the limited stock we have on FDC plans. we have lot of orders and FDCServers is unable to setup large number of servers in short time, because they also have limited stock available. that's why up to 24 hours wait time is expected for FDC orders.

thanks I've purchased at the beginning I had problems to pay by paypal, but in the end I have paid, thanks to the expected

hello alcateluser. first of all i want to let you know that we are sorry for any inconvenience. we do have very limited stock for both FDC and Storage servers. we do provide demos, but due to very limited stock, you should wait maybe 2-3 days for the demo. that's why we preferred to tell you that we can't offer a demo. it would take too long. like you said, you already wait 3 days. orders are activated in couple hours (most cases instantly), but we can't guarantee a fast provisioning for demo accounts. my advise would be to directly migrate to storage. there is no additional cost, so you wont loose any money. i can guarantee that you will be satisfied. also if you still need a demo account first, please update the ticket and I will do my best to obtain a demo account for you ASAP :friends:

hello

So after many day, I have to say; all it's okay
I have the Storage 1 plan and it's very good.
The 1gbps is here, the CPU is normal (for a mutu is good)
And the price is interresting.

If you have a doubt, don't think and go !! :D

hi, i want to know could i order the FDC plan for SEO tool like GSA, scrapebox? of course using with proxies. kindly inform me, thanks

i'm ordered first EVO 1 linux, 6 hours ago,
really instant setup in 3 minutes.
great, work fine :good: and hope it works well next.

thanks....

hello bibibi and thanks for your interest in using our services. yes we allow seo tools on our FDC plans.

Adhsky thanks for ordering from us and welcome to 5Gbps! i'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. good luck with your business!

Hey guys got my EVO machine set up 6 hours ago but still no PING even though every panels say online for 6 hours..
Also opened a ticket 5 hours ago and nothing.. so I figured I'd better do things myself, I entered the serial console and noticed network is completely unconfigured, so I tried to configure it using the default gateway that appeared in server info but I still don't have any internet connectivity just some intranet access - can someone PLEASE fix this? The 5 minutes setup was great but if after 6 hours I still can't use it then what's the point?

I also have a ticket opened 5:30 hours ago after figuring the 15-20 minutes to wait for the server to gain network isn't really working.. ticket id is 987131

Thank you..
- Ben

Hi, I just ordered a VPS from you guys

Hello, I just ordered a VPS from you guys, I got the 29$ a month FDC VPS /w Windows 2012 OS. (On accident)

I meant to get the Windows Ultimate 7 OS, I guess i wasn't paying attention, But anyways I would like to know if you guys could change my OS to Windows 7 Ultimate I submitted a ticket a while ago but did not get a response yet, So i came here hoping for a faster response.

Please let me know if this would be possible.
My ticket number is 169044

Last edited:
Ich fand das ganze hier recht interessant, habe den support angeschrieben
die antworten aber extrem langsam, warte wieder 3 tage auf eine antwort
also der support ist mega schlecht!!

I found all this very interesting, I wrote to the support
the answer but extremely slow, wait again 3 days for a response
So the support is mega bad!

!! caution !!

hello

what's going on now ?!!

my server is offline since yesterday and no reply from support !!!!

Me too.

Sunday nearly 21:00 GMT, Suddenly My virtual server Fell Down.

I use support ticket, I asked to respond several times.

But, There is no reply from 5Gbps.com.

Nearly 33 hours has elapsed.

Honestly, I incomprehensible.

I am considering the correspondence.

Thanks.

@stef3112 : yes you can move from fdc to evo. open a ticket regarding this and we will take care of your problem ASAP

@Arvendu : please open a ticket and we will make you an offer. unfortunately currently we don't support webmoney payment method.

@dgemu : we had some problems on newly installed server nodes. your problem was most probably fixed.

@dtchitt93 : your OS was changed and it is installing right now. you will receive details in couple moments

@alcateluser: your problem was fixed. i'm very sorry for this downtime

@Golecz: sorry for the late, please read all this answer to see exactly what happened. this slow support is not usual for us. other 5gbps users can confirm this.

@HwanShinHye: i'm very sorry and i apologize for any inconvenience. the problem was fixed and all tickets replied.

@all 5Gbps&wjunction users : unfortunately one of our operators had a car accident and that's why the response time in last 2 days was slow. we have 1 new operator and 2 new operators next week. we are now working on all pending requests/orders. everything is normal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back