5GBps.com - 1GBps Unmetered VPS, Windows/Linux, HDD/SSD, DDoS Protected-from $29 (EU)

Big space RAID10 SATA3 or ultra fast RAID10 SSD with smaller space?

• RAID10 SATA3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • RAID10 SSD

Votes: 49 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HwanShinHye: Nobody can estimate exactly the real speed of a shared connection. Clients are claiming at least 500-600mbps anytime. Rapidhero tested with a FTP server from our VPS and from other VPS. That VPS had ~70MB/s speeds and our VPS had only 7MB/s. This doesn't mean our VPS is slow. We provided a link to Rapidhero and he has 70MB/s+ speeds. Our peering with his FTP server was most probably congested.

@Rapidhero: Thanks for making things clear. We really appreciate this :)

ok,understood

@HwanShinHye: Nobody can estimate exactly the real speed of a shared connection. Clients are claiming at least 500-600mbps anytime. Rapidhero tested with a FTP server from our VPS and from other VPS. That VPS had ~70MB/s speeds and our VPS had only 7MB/s. This doesn't mean our VPS is slow. We provided a link to Rapidhero and he has 70MB/s+ speeds. Our peering with his FTP server was most probably congested.

@Rapidhero: Thanks for making things clear. We really appreciate this

hello, @5gbps.com

ok, understood

And.....Congratulation for your new Storage VPS services launch.:)

thanks you

@Rapidhero : Sorry for the late. We had a massive number of new orders and migrations due to the new Storage VPS series launch. Your ticket was answered. We are waiting for your feedback :)
@vhvvx777 : We allow torrents. We don't suspend VPS for DMCA reports.

@nothing2010: we can offer up to 2 IP's for Storage 1, up to 3 IP's for Storage 2 and up to 5 IP's for Storage 3. On FDC plans we can assign up to 20 IP's per VPS. FDC depends on the plan you choose. Plan 1 should be delivered in maximum 24 hours. Storage VPS plans are delivered instantly. VPS has full root access.
Test File/IP FDC: http://50.7.160.4/10GBtest.zip
Test File/IP Storage: http://94.75.223.121/speedtest/10000mb.bin

@eric010: it was already responded. i posted a new response. like I said, storage VPS are ready to order. storage vps orders are processed instantly :)

@keito0015 on fdc and storage plans we nullroute the ddos attacked ip's while the attack is up. once the attack stops, the vps is available again. we didn't launched yet our ddos protected vps plans. our ddos protected vps plans will come with 500Gbps ddos protection against any type of ddos attacks. we still work on the new racks configuration.

@vhvvx777 we do not take actions for dmca complaints. we just forward the complaints to you.

Thanks, I'm testing it and pretty good speed this up and down but the cpu is a bit slow for my taste, which is best of FDC1 cpu or storage, I think I will buy the FDC2 hope it goes a little faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back