VPS 123Dedi.com - OpenVZ/SolusVM, 20GB Space, 512MB RAM, 1Gbit from €8.00! (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storming

Hello,
We're proud to launch our whole new line of vServers (Virtual Servers) based on OpenVZ/SolusVM. all servers come semi-managed as standard, additional management can be arranged contact us :)

2 Lovely promotions that benefit you!
As this is our official product launch to the public we feel inclined to provide you a little something special!
Promotions:
  • 50% off for 3 months! Promo code: 50VPS
  • 10% off for life! Promo code: 10lifeVPS
Each coupon code is limited to 20 users each and on any plan you select.

vServer Features:
  • Intel Xeon Quad-core Nodes " E3 1260L or Xeon X3430 "
  • 4x 2TB SATA HDD in RAID-10 Configuration
  • 1Gbit connectivity per node
  • 24x7 available support
  • OpenVZ Virtualization technology
  • SolusVM VPS Control Panel
  • IPv4 & IPv6 Support available - 1 Ipv4 on each VPS - request for IPv6
  • Instant Deployment - Unless stated other wise
  • All Major Linus Distributions Available - XEN Based Windows servers coming soon!

vServer v1 - €8.00 P/M
HDD: 20GB Space
RAM: 512Mb Guaranteed RAM
vCores: 1
Bandwidth: 400GB - 1 Gbit connection
Configure your vServer!

vServer v2 - €15.00 P/M
HDD: 50GB Space
RAM: 1,5GB Guaranteed RAM
vCores: 2
Bandwidth: 1TB - 1 Gbit connection
Configure your vServer!

vServer v3 - €28.00 P/M
HDD: 100GB Space
RAM: 3GBGB Guaranteed RAM
vCores: 3
Bandwidth: 3TB - 1 Gbit connection
Configure your vServer!

View all vServer configuration avaliable!

Q: How long does it take for my server to get setup?
A: All vServers are deployed instantly unless stated other wise!

Q: Do you own your own Hardware?
A: 123Dedi currently uses a blend of both owned hardware and rented Hardware from the data center

Q: How long have you been in business?
A: 123Dedi.com become officially launched in October 2011, although we're a relatively new company we've always gone that step further in proving that we're here to stay. With great success comes great benefits, and since inception 123Dedi has always gone the extra mile.

Q: Where are your servers located?
A: Rotterdam, Netherlands (SmartDC: Dataport of Rotterdam)

Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: Paypal, Alertpay and all Major Debit/Credit cards are accepted

SmartDC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Redundant Core Routing | 2x Brocade XMR 8000
  • Multiple 10GigE transit and peering uplinks
  • Transit Providers: Equinix, Global Crossing (Rotterdam & Frankfurt), Level 3 (Amsterdam, Rotterdamn, Frankfurt), Telia.
  • Internet exchanges: AMS-IX, DE-CIX, L-INX, and several others in Europe and US, multiple private peers

Speedtest:
1000MB: http://213.163.64.59/~speed/1000mb.bin
100MB: http://213.163.64.59/~speed/100mb.bin

Not allowed
  • Resource abuse
  • Illegal Child Content
  • Virus/Exploit Activities
  • Terrorist Activites
  • Email Spamming
  • Flooding
  • Fraud
  • Phishing
  • Port Scanning

Need support? Contact us!

Have a great day! Don't forget to contact us with your questions :)

Notice: All VPS orders are being deployed by tomorrow afternoon. We're waiting on hardware to be racked! :)

Thanks

Last edited:
104 comments
price
+
Including 19% VAT @ 19.00%: €2.85EUR ???

This rather increases the overall cost

and

coupon codes not work:

• 50% off for 3 months! Promo code: 50VPS
  • 10% off for life! Promo code: 10lifeVPS
why?

i have 2 vps with knownsrv presently. will they be automatically transferred to your site? is there anything i should do?

Hello,
There is a small amount of VPS's which haven't been migrated over these will be completed by around 11PM tonight providing everything continues to go well.

For those who are unsure of the status of there VPS they can login to the VPS control panel here;
http://46.249.52.10:5353/login.php
You're able to login with your OLD vps control panel details at KnownSRV.

If your IP has updated this means that your VPS is functioning, and you would need to change the nameserver IP's to the new ones at your Registar.

We're working as quickly as possible, we're still waiting completion of the new shared server which shared clients will be running, we hope to have this done by tonight also.

And that is correct your VPS's will remain the same with no changes except the IP's obviously.

Thanks

Please keep on topic here, This isn't a KnownSRV support thread.

If you have any issues regarding KnownSRV please email: KS@123dedi.com do not post here or spam 123dedi's ticket system.

Thanks.

The ip dosnt work dude :S

Hello,
There is a small amount of VPS's which haven't been migrated over these will be completed by around 11PM tonight providing everything continues to go well.

For those who are unsure of the status of there VPS they can login to the VPS control panel here;
http://46.249.52.10:5353/login.php
You're able to login with your OLD vps control panel details at KnownSRV.

If your IP has updated this means that your VPS is functioning, and you would need to change the nameserver IP's to the new ones at your Registar.

We're working as quickly as possible, we're still waiting completion of the new shared server which shared clients will be running, we hope to have this done by tonight also.

And that is correct your VPS's will remain the same with no changes except the IP's obviously.

Thanks

I said it before and saying it for the 5th time , i dont have the VPS details but have the cpanel details which i made using my VPS , kindly i need some help

i have sent u the mail 1.5 days ago and i got no reply , pmed u twice here no reply

kindly reply

Regards

Is it done, sorry to ask here, but there is no info.
no its not because is till can access to my shared hosts by old CP IP
http://176.56.226.171:2082/

also they started to transfer billing account from knownsrv
"Down for Maintenance
We're currently bringing KnownSRV billing area into ours - please check back within a few moments."

@ ALL : if u have website on VPS then pm them with ur details and they will fix it, i already did and my site working fine now

but if u have ur site in shared host u should wait till the migration is complete

You promise to me i will got my ip from knownsrv yesterday and i still hvnt the ip !!!!! pffff
ip havnt change and none reply pfff !!!
+72hours without website !!

where is my VPS

Hello,
Everyone please refer to this email which was dispatched to all clients:
Hello
This is a brief update from the new management of KnownSRV.com and clientele which was within the KnownSRV network.
As many of you know KnownSRV become under numerous DDOS attacks over the past week or so, effectively crippling operations within the Proserve data center in which all hardware was operated from.
The servers have been moved into the new location along with over 20KEuros worth of hardware being purchased in total to complete the datacenter migration - things didn't quite go to plan with shortly after racking the servers and getting the network setup the Main KnownSRV website was under attack again effecting communication to clients while VPS's were being restored - the VPS's themselves and the hardware which is hosted was not effected in any way.
We've successfully migrated all of KnownSRV's clients into our own client management portal which you're able to view services open tickets etc as you would of when hosting at KnownSRV.
Important information:
For VPS clients:
A majority of VPS's are functioning perfectly again while some would need simple updates due to the NEW IP RANGES from the data center in which the nodes was transferred to.
If you are wondering where to login to gain your VPS details you can here:
http://vps-nl.knownsrv.com:5353/
Your old KnownSRV VPs control panel details will work - with this you can see your new IP ranges and make appropriate to changes to your ns1 and ns2 name servers at your domain registrar.

Updates may be required:
If your domain was purchased at KnownSRV please open a ticket and we’ll get your name server IPs updated straight away.
Some users have reported that they’re having issues with http configuration – in this case please also open a ticket and we’ll make the correct changes with your new IP range.

Shared services Delay:
As some of you are aware the shared services haven’t yet been 100% restored, we’re waiting on the new server configurations to be completed, this has taken time due to the required specification of a very high standard and recent shortages of hard drives have delayed it due to our systems are running 4x SAS drives in a RAID-10 configuration.
We’re expecting this to be completed today, soon as its ready all shared services will be immediately restored and operational again.

Dedicated Clients – Must READ!

Dedicated servers that used to be on 176.56.225.* range will be transfered to another company as this is the fastest way to get them back online. If you still weren't notified about this, please submit a support ticket and we will provide additional details regarding that. Price, hardware and due dates will stay the same.
Dedicated servers on another IP ranges were not affected and those will stay at 123Dedi.

Support ticket Closure – Important!
During the migration of KnownSRV’s client area into our own, a majority of support tickets was closed, this do the high volume of duplicates in which was opened which is 100% understandable.
If you’ve followed the steps provided in this email or awaiting more information on shared and feel the need to open a ticket please do this straight away and we’ll get onto fixing it for you.

We’re available to answer all questions of course, there may be a delay but we’re working around the clock to get everyone’s services fully active again and to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction as we do on a daily basis.

Questions & Answers:
We’ve created a simple question & answer list below of common questions we’ve been asked by cliens we hope it can help you!

Q – Will my service from KnownSRV change?
A - If you decide to stay at 123Dedi there will not be any changes in your services/pricing or even the level of support you received. Hardware will stay the same, IP addresses will stay the same(46. range)

Q – What about domain names?
A - If you registered a domain name on the KnownSRV network it will remain intact and now be maintained by us. If you required updates please let us know and we’ll get them done. If you require your domain transfer code to move elsewhere then we’ll do it for you. We will integrate domains into 123Dedi within 24 hours, you will be able to manage domain names at 123dedi.com/manage under "My Domains" as it used at be at KnownSRV.

Q – Will you be offering discounts on the next up-coming month
A - That is correct we’ll be offering a discounted rate to all clients affected by the downtime/move – details haven’t been completed yet on the deal since we’re busy restoring services and this takes a a major priority. More details will be available shortly.

Q – Where can I login?
A - If you’re trying to access the KnownSRV client portal you can visit: http://www.123Dedi.com/manage where all services/ clientele have been imported into our own system. No changes to your account have been changed. Your old login details will also work.

A full and official announcement will be made available shortly with everything you need to know, we’re currently trying to keep all KnownSRV’s clients updated on the current situation and steps they should take to have their services restored.

As you can imagine the takeover of KnownSRV and the related network happened very quickly, we’ve tried our best to communicate with KnownSRV’s clients via the available resources we had when restoring services.
We have received easily over 500 emails alone sent to us with questions on the temporary ks@123Dedi.com we setup during the time of KnownSRV’s website being offline, we’ve worked non-stop and called in all hands available to support client’s queries on the move.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us!

Welcome to the OSAcom family!

Kindest Regards,
123Dedi.com / One Step Ahead Communications

PM isn't a support method we was working our hardest to communicated with everyone, as stated in the message above we recived a large amoutn of requests among many duplicates.

We've got everyone available so if your not able to get your VPS online or have a question please open a ticket via: http://www.123dedi.com/manage/submitticket.php

You can now login with your former KnownSRV details.

The migration KS is completed and we've have full control to assist everyone.

Shared servers are currently waiting to be finished off - this has taken longer than expected but we're working as quick as we can.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back