VPS 123Dedi.com - OpenVZ/SolusVM, 20GB Space, 512MB RAM, 1Gbit from €8.00! (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they getting attacked again,Site is down for 3 hours,worked for 12 hours.And no one replying to tickets.Vps is online and everything is online except site.
Anyone else having same issue?

Are they getting attacked again,Site is down for 3 hours,worked for 12 hours.And no one replying to tickets.Vps is online and everything is online except site.
Anyone else having same issue?

Yes. Exactly. Same here. I understand there is a lot of people. But I just need access to files.

exactly the same ,now 6hours,I ca ping th IP .vps os online,cpnl i online,just site is down,Krno said open a ticket and then he went offline.
What's going on guys?

All of you, you probably didn't pointed new IP addresses to your name servers, so your NS1 and NS2 (with hostname) points to old IP and that's the reason why your websites are offline.

If me and Dj.IcE are having same problem, then this what I tried:

The thing is... there is no info about new IP. And if you try to go to serial console and insert password, it will tell you "Could not establish a connection to host: Failed to read messages"

edit: I have rebooted VPS through CP and now it works. I don't know what was going on...

Please read carefully my previous post, there is the reason why you can't access to your website. Simply edit DNS zones for ns1 and ns2 in cPanel, or edit nameserverips for non-cPanel. Also, edit DNS Templates and change your old ip to new ip (Kloxo).

I hosted my forum in VPS, after I got new IP, the forum was always showing "504 gateway time-out". Anyone has the same error with me and do u know how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back