Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to go on for quite some time, I've been a can not access my account more than a month ago; luckily I have not deleted the screen:

After I have paid the zoom uploader license I no longer had my account violations.
this z_o_ o_m guy login to other people accounts using his home IP is a total idiot. never heard of proxy or VPN? what he did actually is self destruction.:-=

I really wish to see some members crying about hacked account here soon since they have been warned about the risk if they continue using this tool.

deleted 28tb

I'd like to report that my host confirmed a person from IP 78.45.70.63 deleting about 28TB in 2 hours from my ddlstorage account last month and left only 300gb...

Are you using cracked version of zoom and then complains it's behaving in strange ways?

Shouldn't there also be some focus on the fact you're using a cracked version?

I'd like to know if the deleted files happens also with people with registered version or only with cracked version?

Last edited:
Are you using cracked version of zoom and then complains it's behaving in strange ways?

I'd like to know if the deleted files happens also with people with registered version or only with cracked version?
what you mean cracked version?..there is no crecked version of zoom uploader but only stolen key to use software.
Anyway is not possible anymore from i dont remember wich version because starting from version x they chek your ip from zoom site and your copy simply dont upload anything if is not registred for that ip

It seems you don't want to get/accept it !

All of my apps on my PC and phone and ... are cracked! :D but i never seen Microsoft or Adobe or Norton or IDM or Google and ... come to my PC or email or ... and delete all of them!

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS: EACH OF THEM HAS THIS RIGHT TO BLOCK THEIR SOFTWARE/SERIALS BECAUSE IT IS CRACKED VERSION, BUT NOTHING MORE!!

Zoom can disable his leaked serials but he doesn't have any right to collect all of users data (depend they are cracked or paid users) [can you understand it!?! He doesn't have any right to collect your data/pass and ...] and also he doesn't have any right to delete users files and ... .

It seems you don't want to get/accept it !

All of my apps on my PC and phone and ... are cracked! :D but i never seen Microsoft or Adobe or Norton or IDM or Google and ... come to my PC or email or ... and delete all of them!
yes but they may sue you or take legal proceedings if they have the proof, do not forget that crack program or use cracking program is illegal ;)
in the case of zoom legal proceeding means delete your files ;)
btw until now the only one who get his files deleted was the guy which cracked zoom program many time.
I think if yu have a business and I try to destroy your business you would like punish me :)

Last edited:
OK, so maybe this topic should be warning to everyone who are using the cracked version of zoom?

Who knows, it may be some kind mechanism which is only triggered with a cracked version?

So, you openly admit that you're using a cracked version of zoom, then complains that it behaves strangely??

What about using a legal registered version? Then there won't be any problems like majority of users.

So the message in this thread is that it's perfectly OK to use a cracked version of a software, but it's NOT ok for a software to have some kind of anti crack scheme?

OK, so maybe this topic should be warning to everyone who are using the cracked version of zoom?

Who knows, it may be some kind mechanism which is only triggered with a cracked version?

So, you openly admit that you're using a cracked version of zoom, then complains that it behaves strangely??

What about using a legal registered version? Then there won't be any problems like majority of users.

So the message in this thread is that it's perfectly OK to use a cracked version of a software, but it's NOT ok for a software to have some kind of anti crack scheme?

YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY ACCOUNT LOGIN, DESTROY PRIVATE DATA OR TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT OR RESELL THAT LOGIN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON (NO DONATION TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR ANY OTHER REASON) DOIN SO YOU ARE UNTRUSTED PERSON AND YOUR SOFTWARE WILL DIE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT PERSON HAVE DETROIED 28TB ONLY BEACUSE WAS NOT POSSIBLE TAKE MONEY OR CHANGE ACCOUNT EMAIL FOR THAT PURPOUSE (TO CHAGE ACCOUNT PERSONAL DETAILS YOU NEED EMAIL VERIFICATION ON MY HOST)...HE SPENT ABOUT 1 HOUR TO DETROY ALL...NOT 5MN

Last edited:

YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY ACCOUNT LOGIN, DESTROY PRIVATE DATA OR TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT OR RESELL THAT LOGIN TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON (NO DONATION TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR ANY OTHER REASON) DOIN SO YOU ARE UNTRUSTED PERSON AND YOUR SOFTWARE WILL DIE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT PERSON HAVE DETROIED 28TB ONLY BEACUSE WAS NOT POSSIBLE TAKE MONEY OR CHANGE ACCOUNT EMAIL FOR THAT PURPOUSE (TO CHAGE ACCOUNT PERSONAL DETAILS YOU NEED EMAIL VERIFICATION ON MY HOST)...HE SPENT ABOUT 1 HOUR TO DETROY ALL...NOT 5MN

screen shoot of that mail please ?
and I must correct you that with uploaded you can change account payment without email verification, from what i read the guy who claimed to be hacked , he said that zoom deleted also his uploaded files .
that the proof is zoom guy only punished cracker guy to continue cracked his program ;)

screen shoot of that mail please ?
and I must correct you that with uploaded you can change account payment without email verification, from what i read the guy who claimed to be hacked , he said that zoom deleted also his uploaded files .
that the proof is zoom guy only punished cracker guy to continue cracked his program ;)
when i've lost 28tb i was using filezilla to upload files from over 2 weeks because the donation program was changed, before i was using a registred version of zoom that did not work anymore so i've use a free version that is limited but was working for some time and it stopped working too...then i've asked him by mail how much i must pay to use again the program and asked 5$ per month because of my daily upload (zoom site is monitoring also ip adresses and gb uploaded with the program...it control also donation that is not anymore donation)

so is doin it right ok ...you are in business with him maybe

i dont need to proove the fact and let you see my personal mail from my host...the ip anyway is the same reported by the user mauronick

my host says from his log that a person from 78.45.70.63 on 20 november startin from 16:12:41 and ending at 16:55:22 have done multiple erasig of file for over 28tb and left only 300gb

Last edited:

It's not just the "cracked" version of zoom. The way you wish to interpret our warning is up to you but you don't see companies having "anti crack schemes" in place (one that logs user data and then uses that against those that use "cracked" software). It's morally wrong to even log user data without warning the user before hand that the program logs the data to prevent users from using a "cracked" version.

Well i not into all this but curiosity stuck me ..,

Do you guys crosschecked on what data is sent to the central server ?
I mean an actual proof by capturing packet using Wireshark or any other packet analyzer.

As reporting back IP & Computer Name is not a crime, All programs do that for error logging and feedback purposes.

Last edited:

I mean an actual proof by capturing packet using Wireshark or any other packet analyzer.

As reporting back IP & Computer Name is not a crime, All programs do that for error logging and feedback purposes.

Are you able to login on someone's filehost account with that? How do you think he could possibly obtain users informations, if not using his own tool, that sends him that data? We make conclusions based on logic approach. If we had 2 options on how he could access users account, he would still be banned. But we didn't. We have IP matching in 2 cases, not one. With proof of IP that couldn't possibly be there, unless his own tool is used to obtain login information. We don't need to disassemble his software to prove he's guilty, and that he's collecting informations on users. That's useless, pure waste of time, to prove what has already been proven.

So, what would Wireshark provide as evidence? It would provide insight, that data is not being sent to his own IP, but either some separate server, or, like he mentioned toplist.cz, depending where he's hosting his licensing application. He is encrypting data, so we couldn't decypher the data that is being sent. This is why this job is useless. Wouldn't show anything that we already don't know. We don't need to have a key to know he left footprints.

This is like saying you can't prove murder, because you don't have a weapon, even though a wound is pointing at which weapon is used.

He was allowed to justify himself in justification corner. He never denied that what we claim is untrue, or tried to prove anything differently. Everything he was concerned about, was to get that user banned because he was using fake license to access premium features of his program. That is exactly what his motive was, for visiting that users account. But that is a motive, don't mix motive, with the fact he collected users account informations illegaly. You can't conclude from that, he doesn't obtain informations on everyone, but just on certain people using cracked version.

"Anti cracking feature" is a cop-out story made and spread by him, to show himself as a victim here. He doesn't realize his scheme is what burried him in the first place. You can stop people from using your software illegaly in many legal ways, without breaking the law yourself, so, that story just doesn't hold up.

He thinks I have 'opinion' on this matter, like I am approaching on this case with some bias, or have some gain to ban him. Yes, I do, I have a bias, toward cleaning this community from people like him.
I have video, that I didn't published (because it reveals too much info, and we still respect users privacy),
from a user, that shows legitimacy of email he received from rapidgator.

We don't speculate, we collect valid evidence, and make our decisions without bias, as much as such thing is humanly possible.

Are you able to login on someone's filehost account with that? How do you think he could possibly obtain users informations, if not using his own tool, that sends him that data? We make conclusions based on logic approach. If we had 2 options on how he could access users account, he would still be banned. But we didn't. We have IP matching in 2 cases, not one. With proof of IP that couldn't possibly be there, unless his own tool is used to obtain login information. We don't need to disassemble his software to prove he's guilty, and that he's collecting informations on users. That's useless, pure waste of time, to prove what has already been proven.

So, what would Wireshark provide as evidence? It would provide insight, that data is not being sent to his own IP, but either some separate server, or, like he mentioned toplist.cz, depending where he's hosting his licensing application. He is encrypting data, so we couldn't decypher the data that is being sent. This is why this job is useless. Wouldn't show anything that we already don't know. We don't need to have a key to know he left footprints.

This is like saying you can't prove murder, because you don't have a weapon, even though a wound is pointing at which weapon is used.

He was allowed to justify himself in justification corner. He never denied that what we claim is untrue, or tried to prove anything differently. Everything he was concerned about, was to get that user banned because he was using fake license to access premium features of his program. That is exactly what his motive was, for visiting that users account. But that is a motive, don't mix motive, with the fact he collected users account informations illegaly. You can't conclude from that, he doesn't obtain informations on everyone, but just on certain people using cracked version.

"Anti cracking feature" is a cop-out story made and spread by him, to show himself as a victim here. He doesn't realize his scheme is what burried him in the first place. You can stop people from using your software illegaly in many legal ways, without breaking the law yourself, so, that story just doesn't hold up.

He thinks I have 'opinion' on this matter, like I am approaching on this case with some bias, or have some gain to ban him. Yes, I do, I have a bias, toward cleaning this community from people like him.
I have video, that I didn't published (because it reveals too much info, and we still respect users privacy),
from a user, that shows legitimacy of email he received from rapidgator.

We don't speculate, we collect valid evidence, and make our decisions without bias, as much as such thing is humanly possible.

One comment i have and i can share with u all wj community members

Thief never say i am thief they always play and fuck and fuck all the time in the last he not accpect mistake so he loking like young thief and Cv his police admin now u can better decide thief is correct or police is correct

its members choice to use his service or not Cv just gives good information ok i am also one of the paid members in zoom but now be care ful

Thank you

Last edited:
About 28tb deleted.
I've no log, my host have written this email to me.
The mail is written in italian.
Il giorno 20 novembre 2013 19:01, <info@ddlstorage.com> ha scritto:
Gentile utente,

Un IP ha effettuato cancellazioni multiple nel suo account:

L eliminazione è iniziata alla ore 16:12:41 ed è terminata alle ore 16:55:22.

Notiamo che alle ore 17:02:04 ha anche disattivato l interruttore nella pagina "Il mio account", "Programma di affiliazione".

Al momento i suoi dati non sembrano recuperabili.

Siamo veramente dispiaciuti ed amareggiati per quello che le è capitato, molto.

Stiamo verificando delle corrispondenze con altri account, la terremo informata.

Restiamo a disposizione per qualsiasi altra informazione.

Cordialmente,
DDLStorage.com

if you want the real log i will try to ask it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back