Status
Not open for further replies.
Why im still using zoom

Im using zoom since 2009 if i remember
only pay once (not the monthly fee), never had problem, and will keep using it even WJ mark this as sc*m,

Why im still using zoom:
uploading via website from rdp is slow, wasting time, need to open browser,, some host required flash memory hog!
uploading ftp is such pain and wasting time - upload ftp, open filemanager, check its already appears on filemanager etc (real time wasting)
not all host give you ftp access.
no other apps can beat zoom filehost supports (can you tell how many? a lot)
such statistics etc etc i believe its only for performance and improvements of app,
since im using this tools for LONG time ago, i know its well maintenance, update hosts and fix always up-to-date, thanks zoom.

i read the whole comments about this threat yes, lets keep aside the part about the people use cracked version/try to hack zoom software.

why only blame zoom, blame filehost - ask them to improve security.
case: if you login to uploaded.to with correct user and password, you can change the EMAIL and password with easy.
changing payment only need to put password again (we already got that part)
BOTH such vital form must required registered email validation, unless your email password hacked too (lol)
2-step verification maybe?

maybe WJ needs to 'expose rapidleech provider storing user/password, its not even encrypted right?

Z_o_o_m uploader is the best uploading tools available, period.

well I don't chat much in the forum
but I have 30 servers I rent RDP on
2200 clients and about 350 active at any given time
I sent them all a warning when I first saw this thread
and just let them make there own choice

now I still see a lot of people using it
and it' glitching (using 10-20% CPU per user)
screw this im adding a hash ban to all my servers to prevent people from using it
gona piss people off for sure

but if they use it the screw up the servers AND get ripped off
it's got go

zoom fileuploader has online validation to check and validate license , that's why he can block license/key , it connect to z-o-o-m.eu to validate license key, also it connects to two counter site (google-analytics, toplist.cz) to logs how many time you used it ,when you donate him he will add license of you on his site for 30 day and and everytime you run software it connect to z-o-o-m.eu to validate key/license,

when i was testing and using zoom fileuploader for short period time i thought that it only check my license/key , i didnt know that it might send my user/pass and all profile data , it has encrypted profile "fileuploader.nast" you can use hex editor to see that data encrypted in "fileuploader.nast".

about those softwares which they have online license validation you might use some tools to check and monitor network traffic to see which data is being transfer from you pc to to remote host.

------

nirsoft has a small network monitor/sniffer , smsniff help you out to capture TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter, and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.

here link: hxxp://www.nirsoft.net/utils/smsniff.html

there are 2 other great tool which it might be helpful for people:

hxxp://www.nirsoft.net/utils/http_network_sniffer.html
hxxp://www.nirsoft.net/utils/password_sniffer.html

when i was running zoom file uploader i was monitoring traffic with smsniff i noticed that zoom fileuploader tries to close smsniff then i used this simple tools below to hide process/windows of smsniff in order to monitor traffic to see which data in being send form my pc to remote host .

you can download it here:
hxxp://www.woodmann.com/collaborative/tools/index.php/HideToolz

^ ^ ^ this tool above HideToolz hook some windows api like NtQueryInformationProcess, NtSetContextThread, NtQuerySystemInformation, NtOpenProcess, NtOpenThread to hide process/windows of any appz , in this case zoom fileuploader was trying to close smsniff because he was added some function to his appz to prevent people from using smsniff to monitor/capture network traffic, i used HideToolz to hide windows/process of smsniff .

---------

i just wanted to post these tools/info so it might be useful for people .

regards.

Last edited:
So rapidleech is also storing usernames/password on their servers? Why is nobody screaming anything about it?

The potential for it to be abused is the same as zoom.

much better if ZOOM UPLOADER change their system. instead of putting username and password
just apply the FTP Username/password.

the problem will be solve!!

I think there was problem between zoom and wj (???)
Not all but most of hosts, FTP account is difference to account login (user and password is not any related with affiliate account login)
Even they got FTP account + FTP password, they still don't know my user account and cannot delete my files
I ignore this warning, believe wj or zoom, only wj and zoom understand. I still use zoom

Last edited:
You guys donate for the program that you have been using? I am wondering because I donated to the programmer and it seems to be working okay.

it would work just fine
the problem is if he is going in later and deleting files or changing payment data
I run an rdp business with over 2200 clients
I sent them an email asking if anyone has had files deleted to ask for the IP used and contact me
not a single response

it would work just fine
the problem is if he is going in later and deleting files or changing payment data
I run an rdp business with over 2200 clients
I sent them an email asking if anyone has had files deleted to ask for the IP used and contact me
not a single response

It's because of people like you, misusing the single user license, that he has to go through shit loads of measures to ensure that he isn't getting fucked with.

i'm still using them , and still send them donation :)
This.

I paid for my license and I'm the only person who has ever used the key(though I use it on three different pcs in my house). I have never had an issue.

Seems as though the only people who had issues were people using keys without paying for them.

I find it hilarious when people who are uploading terabytes of intellectual property that does not belong to them, for profit(which is a felony crime), whine that their illegal uploads were deleted.

he seems ok thing is if you are sharing your license or using someone else registered program or you buy for your personal use but you are using on your Server or RDP selling purposes you can except these kind of shits from him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back