Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the info posted about this, it looks like the original reporter used a hacked/cracked version of zoom, the cracked version detects the hack and sends user info to zoomuploader site so the author knows who is using a cracked version. Then the Developer got pissed off and deleted the users files using his info due to using a cracked version of his software?
Many developers would at least be tempted to do the same to people using cracked versions of there software.

my account on RG got hacked before and im very cerfull with my info and where to put it
and only tool i put my info in it was zoom tool
and i don't use cracked version i donate and get a license from him

but its look he enter 2 people accounts that upload 2 match or that use cracked versions
and even if that true he have no right to fu*K with people accounts

he have all the rights 2 banned them from use his app
but the trust is very hard thing to earned and he just lose that

Thanks for the heads up however i dont have any problems using zoom more than a year now and at the moment will continue using it and would also like to hear the other side what it has to say .I am not defending anyone just goes by one good fraze no one is quilty untill it proves .

I've been using it for a year. maybe those who use crack version of zoom uploader deleted or mess up the account.

just donate and they will give you key.

I donated 5 dollars for a key but, while i was using free version all my files got deleted from filecloud with no reason. I thought it was their DMCA department but so it was this guy. Shame on you man
new_middle_finger_emoticon_by_tailsfan97-d41d2xi.gif

Looking at the info posted about this, it looks like the original reporter used a hacked/cracked version of zoom, the cracked version detects the hack and sends user info to zoomuploader site so the author knows who is using a cracked version. Then the Developer got pissed off and deleted the users files using his info due to using a cracked version of his software?
Many developers would at least be tempted to do the same to people using cracked versions of there software.
It was the first thing that crossed my mind too. At least zoom developer should admit it on his forum or here, because currently I am a little bit confused. I use zoom regularly for many years and I've never lost anything.

I have no problems, I have the Full Version (Done 3.3 usd)
I use it for more than one year and not complaining about anything the best program there
Never Change Passwords, and I have never hacked

I have a regular license too..but, it goes from premium to free version...after i activate the soft.
Why it does that..?
(Licensed to: ssoollaryss)

There's nothing he should/could admit, since he's banned. Whatever he has to say at this point is useless, since there's no way beyond this point to justify his actions.

Regardless of what you think user used, this so called cracked version could be out there by the coder itself, as far as I am concerned. Since there's no way to know that for a fact, it should be kept on neutral ground, and look into what proof is showing.

Proof is, his tool is sending all your host account data (emails, usernames and passwords) to him, regardless which version you are using.
This is plain theft, and criminal act. It doesn't matter if he ever logged in to users account, (which he eventually did, and revealed his intentions), what matters is that he was stealing people's information without their consent, and he was deliberately hiding this from users. There's no mention of this anywhere, because it's illegal to do such thing. So, the main point is, it is coder who's doing illegal thing from the very beginning.

Just to say that he also never mentioned, that his tool will upload your content on his own account, in case you are using free version, and same problem existed with registered version. This is also confirmed to be a fact, which translated, is content theft in plain sight.

In registered version, not all files were hijacked, but for example one out of 20 was missing from your account. Literally everyone knew that and reported, and answer why is it, he would always say it is problem with filehost, which is in fact a bold lie. If you were checking link that tool would give you, and ask filehost where that file is, on who's account is, you would find out it was actually uploaded on users account, that isn't yours. So, if you wanted to retrieve your file backup , you would find one file or two, is missing, and you would have broken backup.

And just for those unbelievers, check his IP at the bottom:

DXw7Tlj.png

I still believe you can give a chance to him. And there is no reason for him to hack users account as he makes enough money from filehost and also from the uploaders.

So I think give a chance to him and decide the justification.

To give him a chance? Are you serious? He is obtaining users data without their consent, if someone is to report him he would end up in jail ffs.

Yeah, you believe I should unban him because you are filehost, obviously. His tool is making you money.

My King file account banned from admin i dont know what happen but i always use zoom uploader i dont know i try to contact with King files to solve that iusse Cv send u my login details in kingfiles

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello.
Few months ago i use ZOOM for upload files to putlocker.com. i upload more than 5-6TB to my account. My put locker account was for 1 Year PRO i pay for him 45$ and then my account stop working. I never thought that my account was hacked. I Contact putlocker support and never get real help. Now after i see that topic i really know what happen to my account and I hope this "hacker" dead today.

To give him a chance? Are you serious? He is obtaining users data without their consent, if someone is to report him he would end up in jail ffs.

Yeah, you believe I should unban him because you are filehost, obviously. His tool is making you money.

No not like that. I am asking you to give him a chance in Justification Corner and not to unban here.

Finally decision is yours. I have nothing to say more.

No not like that. I am asking you to give him a chance in Justification Corner and not to unban here.

Finally decision is yours. I have nothing to say more.

Yes Agree but if they repeat it again then no any single chance bec this is not a scam community wj is the trusted name and i wish wj chance takes good step for that things

I dont know how suddenly my account banned in King files but my login details already save in zoom uploader

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back