Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Payout @YouDBox Thank you admin
Uu0Suuw.png

Today Payout @YouDBox Thank you admin

Today I asked for payment and today he came. Thank you YoudBox.

Thanks for the payment, I requested 11$, and I just received 10$ Paypal is this normal?

You are welcome guys

@kaito01 No, this is not normal because I checked your request and it seems our finance guy confuse between you and another account.

The $1 has been added to your account please check it.

@kaito01 No, this is not normal because I checked your request and it seems our finance guy confuse between you and another account.

The $1 has been added to your account please check it.

Yes I got it, thank you

I have an .MKV movie who has 2 different languages (Japanese, English), when I upload it, the movie is in Japanese,
And I want it to be just in English,
Does any solution please do that?

streamin is good, fast, upload good and fast too. but why payment is paid as if i sell something?
paypal place pay on hold and ask me to give proof of tracked package and what i sold to u. :(

why you not send pays as normal pay, like other hosts and ad companie? i never get money hold or ask for track proof from them. why you not pay normal paymnet? :(

I have an .MKV movie who has 2 different languages (Japanese, English), when I upload it, the movie is in Japanese,
And I want it to be just in English,
Does any solution please do that?
Give me a link for this file to analysis it

streamin is good, fast, upload good and fast too. but why payment is paid as if i sell something?
paypal place pay on hold and ask me to give proof of tracked package and what i sold to u. :(

why you not send pays as normal pay, like other hosts and ad companie? i never get money hold or ask for track proof from them. why you not pay normal paymnet? :(
Payment is not in hold, you already receive it in your account
This issue has been fixed, regards

Last edited:
Payment is not in hold, you already receive it in your account
This issue has been fixed, regards

no not fix. paypal is one who put money on hold cause they want proof of what i sell to u. they ask for track info and what i selll to u. no good. this not happen in other hosts.
i look for other host who not do this to user.

no not fix. paypal is one who put money on hold cause they want proof of what i sell to u. they ask for track info and what i selll to u. no good. this not happen in other hosts.

Mate, it's likely they made a mistake by sending your payout as payment for goods/services rather than a normal payout.

Try contacting them on skype.
And try contacting paypal to see if they'll release the hold on your payment. Might take them a few days to do so, but hopefully they will.

@YouDBox is a good honest host, so just try talking before being rash and moving on because of a mistake.

Send me a screenshot of the payment that show you the error
because all payment we sent are 100% completed
speaking without approve or screenshot or user id or transaction id is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back