YetiShare File Hosting Script - Official WJunction Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetishare

Corporate Membership
Hey all,

We've had quite a few questions from other WJunction members about YetiShare, so I've setup this thread to keep track of them all and offer support directly on the forums. :)

Feel free to post any pre-sales, post-sales, comments etc and I'll be happy to help.

Many thanks,
Adam.
yetishare.com.

139 comments
There lot of bugs in script also bad support they don't response to tickets.
And when i post about support on their forum they remove it immediately :)

So they are working good for post removal on forum but they aren't on support desk :)

I do not recommend this script!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi yetishare,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I Want to add a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]direct file server [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]will you please help me [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]i can't find a tutorial for it . and no reply for uhr [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]support tickets[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]..too thanks

i tryed to add [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]direct file server and getting error [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Testing mod rewrite and .htaccess file... [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Could not validate that the .htaccess file had been created on the file server or that mod rewrite was enabled, please check and try again.[/FONT]

Try checking your nginx/php-fpm logs first. It might have a hint on what's wrong.

I just added another direct server a few days ago, it's not different from initial installations. You just need to install a copy of your main server with its themes/plugins (exclude the /files and /logs) on a new domain/subdomain, and edit the _config.inc.php and put the IP address instead of localhost as the host on database connection details. Be sure to allow remote database connection in your main server's mariadb/mysql settings.

Code:
https://yetishare.com/file_server_tutorial.html

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi yetishare,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I Want to add a [/FONT][FONT=&amp]direct file server [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]will you please help me [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]i can't find a tutorial for it . and no reply for uhr [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]support tickets[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]..too thanks

i tryed to add [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]direct file server and getting error [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Testing mod rewrite and .htaccess file... [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Could not validate that the .htaccess file had been created on the file server or that mod rewrite was enabled, please check and try again.[/FONT]

Hi,

I've just sent you a response via our ticketing system, apologies for the delay. The issue is server related, if you put your file server domain into a browser it loads a 502 error, so probably PHP isn't configured in Nginx correctly.

Did you use the vestacp installer? What install command did you use from their site?

Maybe post a copy of your Nginx rules as they may be causing the issue.

Thanks,
Adam.

Hi yetishare,
my files are in direct file server and getting
partially completed downloads always stops at 40mb + please help me to solve this
this is how i installed the main server and direct file server using your server setup guide and i completed all steps successfully support.mfscripts.com/public/kb_view/62/

when the next update come on YetiShare ??
do you have any coupons for renewal service?
Sorry for the delay, I didn't get an email notification about this for some reason.

We've just released an update to Yetishare this week:

We can offer a discount for WJ members. Drop me a PM to discuss further :)

@Yetishare , Man, check your support department.. I want to migrate from XFileSharing to Yetishare, but I need an answer to one simple pre-sale question. Meanwhile, your support keeps asking me to verify my email. I don't even know how to verify the email because I haven't received the verification email.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind. I've already received an answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back