Status
Not open for further replies.
question: can i only make my own account premium with trade in points or does it work for any email?

i would need it for some kind of forum event.

you can only upgrade/trade-in-points your OWN personal Wu account to a discounted price from normal up to 1/year for the moment.

Hi Willy

Got an issue trying to access my account:

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (90.xxx.xxx.xxx XFF: 2.xxx.xx.xxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Can you explain or unblock my account please :)

Username: shunna

Last edited:
Wow.. A whopping 24.4 kbps download speed.. I think i won't be renewing my premium account again.. It's non-stop headaches with this outfit....

Just when I had a thought, something good was done:

fV9ap.jpg

Uploading to WU became a nightmare, time passed from start is about 7 minutes...

to wupload is better filezilla than zoom.

Hey, folks!

I hope everybody had a productive weekend :)

Just a reminder:

If you've been running into an issue, please PM me the following info:

1) How are you uploading/downloading? (for Remote Upload, include where you're remote uploading from, what you're receiving - error or in queue. For FTP include the client you are using. Any 3rd party programs for upload or download, include)
2) What error are you receiving
3) When did this error occur
4) Your account ID - are you free/premium
5) Where are you located - a speed test for your connection
6) A traceroot to the server you are receiving issues from (if you know how to do this) or the link to the file which is giving you issues - if download, please send your IP as well

If you can't provide all of that information - that's alright, but I just need more specific information pertaining to your issue!

Saying X sucks or Y broken doesn't give me enough information to be able to look into it in a timely fashion!

And also - I will keep saying this again and again - don't post your personal information in the thread! :) Safety, people!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back