Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we start saying that wupload shaving downloads :rofl:?
I will give you a hint: if 0-day aplications/movies/tv shows are you're primary upload source, well..this days we have nothing out that make good numbers, trust me, i know what i'm saying.
So this will be the case, => nobody shave anything.
If you are uploading something else, well. i don't wanna get in to it, resolve it with willy.

9 hours after server changed time = only 12 download counted..??? And i already finish posted at few forums.

Yesterday, only 2 hours after server changed time, can get 20 download counted and without started to posting.

It's not the first time happened.

What's going on...? I'm not saying stats being shaving, but there's a moment when stats so slow. Hard for me to believe, only got 12 download counted after 9 hours from server changed time. Unusual.

Hi

If I remote upload form WUpload to Filesonic and WUpload to Fileserve at the same time, will my Wupload account get banned or not ?

9 hours after server changed time = only 12 download counted..??? And i already finish posted at few forums.

Yesterday, only 2 hours after server changed time, can get 20 download counted and without started to posting.

It's not the first time happened.

What's going on...? I'm not saying stats being shaving, but there's a moment when stats so slow. Hard for me to believe, only got 12 download counted after 9 hours from server changed time. Unusual.

Same to me. It's weird, I only got 17 count download today.

I don't know is it right or not. But it seems unusual to me.

guys I do not think that because of new download page, maybe this is because of the error with Jdownloader plugin, you know a lot of people using Jdownloader to download from WU.

so relax guys I am sure Wupload will fix the plugin ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back