Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy, what about stats frozen???

See a few posts above yours:

Hey, all!

The statistics are calculating fine, however, we noticed lower than normal downloads, which was due to the jDownloader plug-in issue.

We are happy to report that we worked very quickly, the Wupload techs and the jDownloader developers, and the issue has been resolved!

You will notice your stats increasing as free users are now able to use jDownloader without issue!

Regards,
Willy!

;)

Regards,

Willy!

my stats are frozen

since yesterday my stats are frozen and not only that , my earnings from my refs are frozen too......willy what's going on ????? tell us please

It's the fact people, the stat's having some problem today. My stat is decreased at least 40% :(. Looking forward to the coming happy-earning weekends. Please have a look at this case, Willy.

Hey, all!

There is no, I repeat no issue with stats counts!

The jDownloader plug-in issue affected a lot of the free downloads, which resulted in less downloads, therefore less stats.

We have fixed the issue, so statistics will start picking up.

Regards,
Willy

I cant see my files panel.

What browser are you using, dorukhan?

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Files uploaded on FTP are going to stuck again. I wonder if it is possible to implement delete function to delete all files (also pending!) like on RU. Pending files are just taking the place and it's really painful when you have 100+ files in FTP list. :)

Hey, all!

There is no, I repeat no issue with stats counts!

The jDownloader plug-in issue affected a lot of the free downloads, which resulted in less downloads, therefore less stats.

We have fixed the issue, so statistics will start picking up.

Regards,
Willy

why you don't want to say its because the new download page and the 20s wait time

Hi, karim!

If it were the root of the issue, I absolutely would have addressed it, however, it was not. :)

The plug-in error with jDownloader lead to a decrease in free downloads, but we have fixed the issue, so stats will pick back up!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back