Can you PM me the link?

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

I Have A problem Willy Bro

Today I Receive This Email from fraud@wupload.com

Code:
Dear Affiliates,

Your payout has been put on hold by the Wupload Fraud Department.

Please send us examples of exact links to where you have posted your files. We will process your payment once everything is verified.

Regards,

Wupload Team

how to fix this problem plz help me :'(

Do exactly as the e-mail says.

Regards,
Willy!

Can we have something like an operator where in File manager, we can choose whether to search the folder I am in OR all the folder?

Hey, pocs!

I'll put that with the user suggestions!

Thanks for the input!

Regards,
Willy!

Dear Willy,
looks like my stats are stuck, no downloads in the last hours: this should be impossible...
I'm gonna try to download one file as a regular user and see if stats increase.
I'll keep you informed.

AtZ

Me too...

Also, please please incrase the upload speed. This is so freaking low, I've tested it and in that time I could upload the same file on filesonic 2 times :))

Testing complete: I've downloaded a brand new 8 MB file (0 downloads) and after a couple of minutes, it still shows 0 downloads both in file manager and stats...

Could you please investigate about this, my dear Willy?

Best regards!

AtZ

i'll gonna keep an eye on this thread. it seems like a solid host

Go ahead with Wupload without exitations, IMHO actually it's the best hosting company.

Testing update: the download has been counted, just a little delay...
Anyway, my stats are strangely low in the last few days, sigh!

Best regards!

AtZ

Last edited:
Testing complete: I've downloaded a brand new 8 MB file (0 downloads) and after a couple of minutes, it still shows 0 downloads both in file manager and stats...

Could you please investigate about this, my dear Willy?

Best regards!

AtZ

Hey, AtZ!

I went into your account and found an 8 mb file with 0 downloads, tested it as a free user, and it showed up!

Take a look at your stats, you'll see one download from Netherlands ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, AtZ!

I went into your account and found an 8 mb file with 0 downloads, tested it as a free user, and it showed up!

Take a look at your stats, you'll see one download from Netherlands ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy!
This is the strange matter: I've downloaded it from my connection as free user so it should have two downloads and not only one...
Gonna send you a PM, please look at it asap.

You're always my hosting hero Willy! ^_^

AtaruZ

Hi Willy, uploading from NL, Ecatel, 1Gbit, gives 80KB/s up to timeouting, and disconnecting, using WEB (http) upload. Sometimes it gives 1MB, in the morning 10MB/s and more. Speeds are unpredictable, and unstable. Any ETA, when this will be resolved?

Hi Willy, uploading from NL, Ecatel, 1Gbit, gives 80KB/s up to timeouting, and disconnecting, using WEB (http) upload. Sometimes it gives 1MB, in the morning 10MB/s and more. Speeds are unpredictable, and unstable. Any ETA, when this will be resolved?

Hey, cvrle,
I can't give you a set ETA, but it will be alleviated in the very near future!

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

i know but i did not find another place to post it and i think it worth to open a topic for this problem so i post it here. so i think the site is down or what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back