Status
Not open for further replies.
is that 50% winning from referrals forever or just for the july month on WUPLOAD?

Also if i buy an account from a dudes website will he get 20%+10%=30% from my winnings?

Or just the 20%?

thanks for the sanity check we signed up to test it before we bought it and it's moodier then fs lol megaupload works now but not filesonic or fileserve

Willy RU does not work for at least 12 hour. I last upload 24 hour ago.. when will be the Ru Fixed?

I agree Willy, please remove WU --> WU. FSC did it but remove it. It's bad and you know it. Please re-consider about this.

I do not know this is coincidence or not, but after upgrade to premium and contact willy i got 3 sales today, mybe all pf u guys must upgrade to premium to get sale lol...
too bad im on ppd:(

nevermind what i said about RU yesterday. im getting lots of errors now trying to up from fileserve :(

yeah i checked, but that was after i requested for a payout, will i get my payout to the changed info as i didnt have any account added when i requested

you should, as i understood it it only matters which info is added on payout day (wednesday)

Time to try again, hope you fixed all small bugs. I saw that speeds are decent, faster and more stable from FSC, sister company, who's in the same datacenter (interesting :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back