Status
Not open for further replies.
is that 50% winning from referrals forever or just for the july month on WUPLOAD?

Also if i buy an account from a dudes website will he get 20%+10%=30% from my winnings?

Or just the 20%?

could we get a performance per country map like at filesonic at wupload as well? or any other well-arranged country statistics at all? at the moment its too complicated and requires too many clicks to find out where my files are downloaded from.

is that 50% winning from referrals forever or just for the july month on WUPLOAD?

Also if i buy an account from a dudes website will he get 20%+10%=30% from my winnings?

Or just the 20%?

probably is for july only that rate !!!!

willy will confirm :)

willy,

as many others requested can we have a security question in everyone's accounts;;;;

hope is not so trouble to add !!!

back to normal for us...probs from thu solved :)

I dont get it, whenever I test speeds on wupload, they are good, whenever I try to use it for real, upload either get stuck, and not uploading at all, or speed is so low, that is completely unusable for anything serious.
I dunno if anyone can accomplish anything with 200-300kb/s upload speeds

Clean example, I started uploading 1GB file, till 50MB uploaded, speed was like 5-6MB, after 50MB of upload, speed dropped to several kb/s, and stayed there till the end.

@faizulhaque
I have same issues like him, I'm using firefox, and don't know why suddenly it's disappear.
But It's fixed since I'm formating after hacked :D

@Willy
Hi Willy, is it a serious Issues that Total Earning doesn't same like : Paid + Unpaid. ?

I have same issues too, but I think it's because the Promo Bonus.

Hi, priestz,
It would be because of your promo earnings.

Regards,
Willy!

hey willi!
Can I upload to my refferal account from my server?

No you cannot.

Regards,
Willy

tmp6a6.png

Damn upload speed is low. X-(

Willy RU does not work for at least 12 hour. I last upload 24 hour ago.. when will be the Ru Fixed?

Hey, MSL!

Remote upload is working smoothly now. Apologies for the wait while we processed the backlog.

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,

why I can not confirm the site? upload this file in the address and then visit me earn this text file and nothing happens?

Hey, eshk0!

Can you PM me your account ID and your site link?

Thanks!
Willy!

Hi,

There's a problem with u11. Looks like it's down. I'm getting "link has expired". But i can ping it and traceroute it (it responds pretty well).

Edit: Now getting
502 Bad Gateway

Edit 2 : I can't dl this file but I can RU it (very slow :( )

Hi, Sanktu!

Can you PM me this link?

Thanks!
Willy!

No matter how many times i change my Payment Info, it doesn't get changed. And over that, I requested a payout, i just hope it doesnt go in to my PP, coz then i'll be doomed

You have to confirm the changes, 0ccul7! An e-mail will be sent to your account.

Regards,
Willy!

hey willy my download count is moving but not my earnings..kindly check...

user-jeet2728

Hey, jeet!

Your stats look fine!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:

Or just the 20%?

Minhete,
The promo is for July and you earn 50% on top of what you already earn from referrals (which is 20%).

So if you earn $100 from your referral - you will be paid $150!

Regards,
Willy!

on Wednesday paid??

Yes, logitec!

Payout is Wednesday for earnings acquired by the previous Sunday - minimum payout is $10!

Regards,
Willy!

I dont get it, whenever I test speeds on wupload, they are good, whenever I try to use it for real, upload either get stuck, and not uploading at all, or speed is so low, that is completely unusable for anything serious.
I dunno if anyone can accomplish anything with 200-300kb/s upload speeds

Clean example, I started uploading 1GB file, till 50MB uploaded, speed was like 5-6MB, after 50MB of upload, speed dropped to several kb/s, and stayed there till the end.

Hey, cvrle!

What method of uploading are you using, and are you using an RDP or dedicated server?

Regards,
Willy!

30% on referrals forever or just this month?

Referral earnings are 20%.

For this month, you earn an additional 50% on top of that:

Earn $100 from referral, we'll pay you $150!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Dear Willy;

Your upload speed is very slow in USA. Please, give us some USA server ips for upload. Like filesonic (ftp.us.filesonic.com).

Speed is very slow from USA and from Netherlands sometimes is also terrible, please fix your network because some users complain to us about the speeds.
I can give you traceroute statistics and IP´s of our servers if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back