Status
Not open for further replies.
Dedicated server / 1Gbps / SAS Drives / USA / Softlayer Network / WEB (http) Upload-Zoom's Uploader (both giving same results)

Hey, cvrle!

The USA dedicated server might account for some of those results, as our servers are in the EU.

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy, must we change to the Advanced plan to be eligible for the current promotion?

Hey, kennt!

No, you don't need to be on advanced for the current promo.

You just need referrals! :)

Regards,
Willy!

if there is a link on my site to a file on wupload and i have the HTML code set so that it opens that link in a new blank window (<a target="_blank") (instead of the same browser window my site is in) and if this user now signs up will I still get a site sale? does wupload understand the site referrer even from a blank window?

Last edited:
Willy please ban remote upload from WUPLOAD TO WUPLOAD

Many leechers remoting files from others

And when repeat the bonus for earnings

Is Great

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, cvrle!

The USA dedicated server might account for some of those results, as our servers are in the EU.

Regards,
Willy!

This morning, when I tested Wupload with several files, I had average speeds of 8MB/s (MEGABYTES) per single file.

now,i can't get even 200Kb/s

So, nothing wrong with EU/USA connections, only something in EvoSwitch DC can be wrong, because right now, upload speed to both filesonic and Wupload, is insanely low.

You definitely need to contact EvoSwitch admins, so they can check what is wrong there.

I mean, you can't expect getting sales,and earning money, if speeds so low, because uploaders can't upload anything.

Last edited:
Code:
Please remove the wupload -> wupload remote. If not, let the original uploader get 60% of the $$$ from those cheapskates.
Hmm ... wupload to wupload remote is very useful. Don't remove that.

Explain to me how that is usefull besides the leeches?

S50 and S58 servers are pretty slow right now :(

Hey, sharp!

I'm looking into this right now!

Regards,
Willy!

referred only to what we add to earnings per download? or all of what you earn one including the promo?

Hi, cca!

It is calculated based off of referral earnings!

Regards,
Willy!

if there is a link on my site to a file on wupload and i have the HTML code set so that it opens that link in a new blank window (<a target="_blank") (instead of the same browser window my site is in) and if this user now signs up will I still get a site sale? does wupload understand the site referrer even from a blank window?

Hi, mygb!

Yes, this should be fine!

Regards,
Willy!

algon, it isn't useful to you, it is useful to owners. Why do you think they introduced that in the first place? lol

better is remove that Wupload to Wupload because only reupload files from others

Willy please ban remote upload from WUPLOAD TO WUPLOAD

This morning, when I tested Wupload with several files, I had average speeds of 8MB/s (MEGABYTES) per single file.

now,i can't get even 200Kb/s

So, nothing wrong with EU/USA connections, only something in EvoSwitch DC can be wrong, because right now, upload speed to both filesonic and Wupload, is insanely low.

You definitely need to contact EvoSwitch admins, so they can check what is wrong there.

I mean, you can't expect getting sales,and earning money, if speeds so low, because uploaders can't upload anything.

Hey, cvrle!

Can you traceroot the server and PM me the details?

Thanks!
Willy!

wu-> wu can be banned at a later time. of course we need it banned but......that's the 1 point..........

having in mind the owners want traffic since the WU is brand brand NEW not here to many places around.....net

since host is brand new everyday new people try the service for DL or ul........

maybe re-evaluating in 2-3 months in september (after summer) to ban or not.

just an opinion ;)

we also want new traffic to dl our files too ;)

p.s. thxxxx willy for all your ACTIVE support to people really appreciate and users also report problems coz you respect them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back