Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the 3rd payment...for me i get 2x the earnings with Wupload than i do Fileserve/Filesonic/Others.

Dont know what but thats how it is :P

how do i check how much space consume for premier user
and is it it possible to search for a file against all the files you upload not just under a single folder. (like filesonic search)

I think I know the problem, it's becasue my WMZ account is a WebMoney Keeper Mini, which can't receive money more than $90. I can change my WMZ account now so it can any receive payment now, so I hope you wouldn't mind giving me a good solution for my situation.
I'm looking forward seeing your reply,
Thanks

Last edited:
what is going on ??

Hello Willy!
I bought yesterday Premium with the trade in points sistem, but the remote upload from wupload to wupload is down... What Is the problem. I put the links in the remote upload, these links appears in the file manager , but in the remote upload windows it still show me "Processing". I don't know it to post the links from the file manager or not? :O Is This something temporary ? Because I don't want to believe that I bouhgt Premium for nothing ...

Please resolve this problem for us ...

Thanks for the payment , Willy ! And about internal remote upload (WU-WU) is there a chance to be forbidden ? I`m asking because many uploaders are loosing from the internal upload , the problem is that everyone with premium account can leech my files and repost them for seconds . Thank you !

Please see for this:

611201145732pm.jpg

Wait for reply Please

no need any select button, select the files and then click share button, a popup box will appear with your selected files download link.

This is correct, The Dude ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, Everybody!

We are aware of the FTP issue which you are facing and we are working on it right now!

Sorry for any inconvenience you face while we work to alleviate this issue!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Dear
I mean , we need to select button to convert the URL to NAME URL

The normal URL in WU : http://www.wupload.com/file/515616116
We need to Name URL Like this : http://www.wupload.com/file/test.rar

That's i mean it and this it's not in WU

So?

Hey, Hoolifan!

If you have a Wupload account and don't put in any payment information, the earnings will stay in your account until you enter that information!

Regards,
Willy!

@Hoolifan

I think all your earnings will stay on wupload, add everyday according your stats activities. wupload only credited your earnings to your balance and can't send the payouts automatically.

Hello my friend!
I think that, if you don't set any payment account, your earnings stay on your WU account. Mighty Willy can confirm this!

Best regards!

AtZ

thanks guys!!

Hello Dear

I mean , we need to select button to convert the URL to NAME URL

The normal URL in WU : [slide]http://www.wupload.com/file/515616116[/slide]
We need to Name URL Like this : [slide]http://www.wupload.com/file/test.rar[/slide]

That's i mean it and this it's not in WU

So?

The "Selectable" checkbox isn't mainly for that usage.
It's just an side-effect, so there are not anyone could understand you before. :)

However, it can help you to get the same result:
[slide]http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/thanatosfwd/sharebutton.png[/slide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Willy,

I still can't download from the u11 wupload servers. Any problem?

I know that you probably fix it but wanted to inform u :P cya ;)

Hey, sharp!

We had some issues with it yesterday - the u11 server is actually an upload server, so most likely what you are downloading hasn't been moved over into the download servers.

I'll get on it!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy, if I don't want received the payment every week I can leave in blank the " Payment Account " ... ?

Yup!

That's the way around "automatic payment"!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy, I have a question! When are you paying the 25% Bonus? I requested it last week, but still doesn't arrive! It did not come in the payment today, it was not included.

Hey, ralf!

When you requested your 25% bonus it was added to your "unpaid balance".

If you got your payment yesterday - you got your bonus B-)

PM me your account ID and I can double check, just to be sure!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy, i'm having really low uploading speed with ftp, any idea when this will be fixed
Thanks

Hey, crazydemon!

We're still working on getting the FTP speeds steady and fast - you should be seeing improvements as the days progress!

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

Same here! Did not recieve the summer sizzler Bonus in the payment today ! Whats up?? :'(

Hey, elpik!

PM me your account ID so I can check for sure - but if you requested it, it was added to your unpaid balance and as long as you received a payment yesterday, it was included!

Regards,
Willy!

Dear Willy,
My name is Luan, my username is (please check my pm). I've been earning great with wupload and I'm really enjoy it. <3
A few hours ago, it is shown in my earning status that I was paid $103.75 USD to my WMZ account. But when I login to my WMZ, there's no payment sent by Wupload. :facepalm:
I double-checked the WMZ #, it's still the WMZ account that received payment from Wupload last week. :'(
Would you mind taking a look at my situation and please give me a solution of this.
I'm looking forward seeing your reply, :'(

Hi, ni_luan!

I responded to your query on DP, but let me know if this is still the case!

I checked your account, it says paid - but let me know if it just had a lag getting to you or if this is still the case and we'll look into it on our end!

Regards,
Willy!

hmm, I dosent get payment..

Hey, Drinkordie!

Can you PM me your account ID?

Regards,
Willy!

wily got same error..!!
can i pm you the likns i have tried so many links but got same error..:(

Absolutely PM me the links, mayank!

I'll check them out and get back to you ASAP!!

Regards,
Willy!

the most pathetic remote upload service u have...

Hey, subhy!

I'm sorry that you feel that way!

Where have you been trying to remote upload from?

Regards,
Willy!

thanks for the 3rd payment...for me i get 2x the earnings with Wupload than i do Fileserve/Filesonic/Others.

Dont know what but thats how it is :P

That's great to hear, ForSight!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back