Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Willy , hope you are fine :)

I have 2 questions :)

First Willy :) , the payment is automaticly mean , when i reach minimum payout you pay automaticly and i have no need click some button , mean i put informations of my account and you will pay me automaticly when will reach minimum payout without i ask for it

Second one , i did sell of premium account , but i did not get moeny :( ; look the pic please

26185660.jpg

it is because i work on pay per download? if is yes i want cry :( , first time in all my life sell one premium account

Last edited:
just got my 2nd payment...

One more question remote upload WUpload to Wupload work? If yes then Can I use my own premium to wupload to wupload?

Hi, MSL!

We're experiencing some technical difficulties with Wupload to Wupload remote upload at the moment.

I will let you know as soon as it's back up!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy , hope you are fine :)

I have 2 questions :)

First Willy :) , the payment is automaticly mean , when i reach minimum payout you pay automaticly and i have no need click some button , mean i put informations of my account and you will pay me automaticly when will reach minimum payout without i ask for it

Second one , i did sell of premium account , but i did not get moeny :( ; look the pic please

26185660.jpg

it is because i work on pay per download? if is yes i want cry :( , first time in all my life sell one premium account

Hi, camps!

Payment is automatic every Wednesday (meaning you don't have to request it) for earnings acquired by the previous Sunday.

You need to hit the minimum payout of $10 by the Sunday to receive your payout on Wednesday. :)

And, yes, you did not receive money for your sale because you are on PPD.

Regards,
Willy!

hey, in the page say:Paid

but i dont recive!!

Hey, facu!

I responded to your e-mail - but please take a look back at least one page, or a few posts above yours for the answer :P

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy-Thanks for payment! on time as always. I am having a prob remote uploading more than 1 file at a time. The first file uploads fine but the rest error 404??? Thanks

When fixed your location in the USA ? Upload speed very very slow

The second time I ask. But not you answer

Hello, necox!

Our servers are located in the EU... so when uploading using a US server you will experience some less than ideal speeds.

We are working on ensuring the speeds are consistent through all of our affiliate locations!

Regards,
Willy!

Wow! Good work, xxxmade =)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back