Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Willy,

I still can't download from the u11 wupload servers. Any problem?

I know that you probably fix it but wanted to inform u :P cya ;)

Last edited:
Hello Willy, I have a question! When are you paying the 25% Bonus? I requested it last week, but still doesn't arrive! It did not come in the payment today, it was not included.

Dear Willy,
My name is Luan, my username is (please check my pm). I've been earning great with wupload and I'm really enjoy it. <3
A few hours ago, it is shown in my earning status that I was paid $103.75 USD to my WMZ account. But when I login to my WMZ, there's no payment sent by Wupload. :facepalm:
I double-checked the WMZ #, it's still the WMZ account that received payment from Wupload last week. :'(
Would you mind taking a look at my situation and please give me a solution of this.
I'm looking forward seeing your reply, :'(

@subhy259

Yoda_SWSB.jpg

@drinkordie ok mom sorry..im drinking so i dont die so forgive me..sense of humor dude..get one. willy does..

@drinkordie
1. check you stat dates from 5-6-11 to 5-12-11 if it over $10 then you should of been paid.If it is under ten but your promo earnings make it over $10.Remember and make sure you added your promo earnings before sunday midnight server time.That could be the reason you were not paid.
2.make sure your paypal info in filled out/filled out correctly...
3.non spamming post now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back