Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy I hope you have an answer for my problem too:

"Hello Willy!
I bought yesterday Premium with the trade in points sistem, but the remote upload from wupload to wupload is down... What Is the problem. I put the links in the remote upload, these links appears in the file manager , but in the remote upload windows it still show me "Processing". I don't know it to post the links from the file manager or not? :O Is This something temporary ? Because I don't want to believe that I bouhgt Premium for nothing ...

Please resolve this problem for us ... "

hey willy i am facing problems with setting password for multiple files..

For individual files it works but not when i select multiple files

Hey, jeet!

Yes, setting multiple passwords is something we have to implement ASAP!

Apologies for the tediousness until we get it implemented!

Regards,
Willy!

how do i check how much space consume for premier user
and is it it possible to search for a file against all the files you upload not just under a single folder. (like filesonic search)

Hey, colie!

If you go to your Settings page, you will see a "Storage Used" pie chart!

As for searching in all folders, you will see that option implemented soon! :)

Regards,
Willy!

First payment recieved, thank you :)

If i upgrade to premium (trade in points), my upload speed will be faster? (web & ftp)

Hey, hegeszto!

Yes, you will have a faster upload and download speed!!

Regards,
Willy!

I think I know the problem, it's becasue my WMZ account is a WebMoney Keeper Mini, which can't receive money more than $90. I can change my WMZ account now so it can any receive payment now, so I hope you wouldn't mind giving me a good solution for my situation.
I'm looking forward seeing your reply,
Thanks

Ah, I see, ni_luan!

PM me once you have that fixed and we can cancel the original payment and resend!

Regards,
Willy!

i signed up one week ago and my id: 3898
so i can not get premium account ?

Hey, DoiNat!

We are no longer giving free premiums - but we are making exceptions for active affiliates.

Your stats ARE looking good, however ;)

Regards,
Willy!

@ Willy : Can you please tell me when ur remote upload service is available?is it like once in a week ????

Hey, subhy!

We were facing some technical difficulties, and while I appreciate the sarcasm ;) we've been working on all issues, so it's working great now!

Apologies for any inconveniences or frustrations anyone has faced while we've worked on them!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy!
I bought yesterday Premium with the trade in points sistem, but the remote upload from wupload to wupload is down... What Is the problem. I put the links in the remote upload, these links appears in the file manager , but in the remote upload windows it still show me "Processing". I don't know it to post the links from the file manager or not? :O Is This something temporary ? Because I don't want to believe that I bouhgt Premium for nothing ...

Please resolve this problem for us ...

Hey, funman!

If the links show up in your Filemanager, you will be good to go! The "processing" lag is something we need to fix!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Dear
I mean , we need to select button to convert the URL to NAME URL

The normal URL in WU : http://www.wupload.com/file/515616116
We need to Name URL Like this : http://www.wupload.com/file/test.rar

That's i mean it and this it's not in WU

So?

Hey, Softex!

If you select the files you wish to generate links for and hit the "Share" button - last icon on the right -you will be given the name-in-URL links!

Regards,
Willy!

Anyone here like my new Avatar?

I do ;) It's my good angle!

Regards,
Willy!

is this pie chart availbale for premium users ..... ?

Well, it's sort of hard to create a pie chart to show your percentage of "unlimited storage" used :P... but we're going to have a "storage used" read for you soon!

Regards,
Willy!

i got paid yesterday, thanks for the payment.

But please provide a note of description while sending so that users will know from where the amount is coming from, I did not know it was Wupload payment until I searched in google using the payment address.

I use aletpay.

Cyberduck FTP:

screenshotmkg.png

I'm loving the 20% referral earnings! :D Lots of my referrals are also earning 10% more as i share with them 50% of what they generate me.

Love it, Willy! Win-win situation. :)

Hi Willy and friend,

I want to ask some question.

Will I get banned if :
Upload to wupload using RDP at Dallas USA while at the same time login and just checking my statistic in my home in Canada ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back