Status
Not open for further replies.
My ddlsite was hosted on shared hosting, something happend and my site went offline.

I spent 50$ on my site, by mistake i din't take my backups and now my site is gone forever. They say we are helpless, helpless my foot.

It is ur resposibility to take care of ur each customer, i don't wanna go in deep.

It was a big mistake to host my site on wrzhost. And i know i'm also not gonna get any refund, they are going to give some silly reasons blah blah........... as they always do.

Sameer I'm really sorry you lost your site, but wrzhost only has one administrator who does EVERYTHING which is tippie, he has to sort A to Z. So you tell me how can he have time to make backups when he has other important hosting related stuff to do. Try understanding the problem. But on behalf of wrzhost sorry.

All the best,
iMack
WrzHost Supervisor/Support Team

here you got your crappy reason:

The server was seized by the police,do you think I have the power to control the police?
If it's part of a serious investigation it's evidence you know and they can't just give it back,that's normal.
It sucks but what do you want me to do?
I already offered some months free for clients who suffered from this so don't say I don't do anything to take care of each customer.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back