Status
Not open for further replies.
50% discount for life? :bloodlust:

wait.. how can they not be down?
Are those semi-dedicated servers are located with you in belgium?

hoho.. semi-dedicated servers are hosted in HostFresh like others, like Warez-bb.org per example..lol:)

well why not?
not every warez site starts out big. First few months traffic is really low and after that, that warez site will most likely die just like others do

shared hosting is like dedicated hosting except you share it with few other people.
I would imagine they both have same hardward/software and thus similar uptime. So why would there be any problems with shared hosting?

You want to compare semi-dedicated server or dedicated server with a shared hosting?? LooL

In shared hosting you have 151 other sites hosted in same server and in a dedicated server you have just you!

hoho.. semi-dedicated servers are hosted in HostFresh like others, like Warez-bb.org per example..lol:)
so who owns hostfresh? tippie?
or wrzhost is just basically reselling the stuff hostfresh offers

You want to compare semi-dedicated server or dedicated server with a shared hosting?? LooL

In shared hosting you have 151 other sites hosted in same server and in a dedicated server you have just you!
yeah I know, but if 50+ people are using shared hosting, their space/bandwith is limited. They cannot exceed it, so I would think that in shared hosting everyone gets equal share of the server speed/space. Right?

this doesnt have much to do with the current topic, but if wrzhost uses hostfresh, wouldnt it be cheaper to go directly to hostfresh or do they get some kind of deal.

That's true,they don't have any support,I always have to stay up untill 3 am my time so I can call the manager on his mobile phone if I have problems,and I have exams in the morning so it's very hard for me.

Hopefully tomorrow the server will be back :(

:zthir6:

i dont really care about downtime as much as I care abouyt my google rank. I heard they blacklist those sites with lots of downtime and later on it's hard to get good ranking in google search results.

My fullddl been down for about a year and still gets a good ranking and my warezserver is hosted on shared server as well and when it's back you can check and it still has pr4.
Google puts your site on hold untill it's back and they scan it again afterwards.
I know It doesn't make up the fact that the server is down but we are all losing money because of one fucker who decided to host some really bad things :(

Who said it's easy to profit?
My sites have been online for a long time to get this pr4 results and it took a while before I completely optimized my pages.
Now my warez sites network gets around 10k unique visitors per day and I earn a nice extra ;)
This is completely offtopic though,that's how all thes topics end I guess....

It's great to come with this kind of news:

Shared cpanel is back from investigation.
Shared directadmin will be back soon.

I can not tell more since this might slow down the investigation,all I can say it's regarding a sick case.
We've had a case like this before last year,It's impossible to prevent this in my opinion,some people think they can do everything.
But I bought some new servers and new clients will be put on there temporary.
Afterwards when they classify they will be moved.

I have no idea where to post this I only joined to say that I havent had my payment taken from my paypal account yet but my site is up and running and members are having a dancing fit over it....lmao
I put the address in my dns and thought it might take a while but bloody hell it was up and running within an hour and I havent had my confirmation email...now thats is top class service....Bloody Marvellous Tippee so dont let the buggers grind you down and hopefully I get to stay with you and not get ripped off anymore by crapppy sites....We love it. :)

Ok I spoke too soon now its down .....*Shakes Head*:confused:

Now its back? WTF!!!
lmao.....it goes up and down more times then a prozzie on a Job....lmao

Anyone with wrzhost problems should go to the wrzhost forums, thats one of the reasons why that forum was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back