which social network is most effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethany

Hi guys, all of us have already known about the strength of social media. It can drive to our website a huge amount of traffic which can be converted to loyalty customers. However, it's quite hard to find out which one is the best for our SEO strategy. In your view, which one is the best?
Facebook, Google +, twitter, Linkden, Instagram, ...

86 comments
Short term facebook but long term google plus is the best.
Now it depends on what niche you are, you only need traffic or lead or conversion, etc.
For lead/conversion Facebook and youtube.
For traffic and climbing in position in google, google plus and pinterest go better.
reddit if you know how to use it can even bring you 100k unique traffic a day.

I've read one survey from buzzsumo and they found that
-facebook users share more emotional content, useful content, something that makes them think they found out something new
-twitter users tend to share all the same, except for too emotional things
-pinterest can be more tied to useful tips, ideas in terms of 'how to make great look on a budget' etc..

People anticipate different things in those medias

Hi guys, all of us have already known about the strength of social media. It can drive to our website a huge amount of traffic which can be converted to loyalty customers. However, it's quite hard to find out which one is the best for our SEO strategy. In your view, which one is the best?
Facebook, Google +, twitter, Linkden, Instagram, ...

Hi, I think many social networks can be effective , most is Twitter, Facebook, Instagram

Facebook and Twitter is an effective social media platform. Million of users are login to this sites to share their information.

Hi,

I think If you looking for build business improvement through the social network then Facebook Twitter is good for branding apart from these
if you want more than FB and Tr Then you can also Use
1) Linked In
2) Pinterest
3) Stumble Upon
4) Tumbler

I think FaceBook is the answer you are looking for. The thing is that Facebook is the most widespread of them all and you will have the best reachability with it.

My vote would have to be facebook. But then again it just depends on what sort of time and effort is put into each social media site. Some may have more luck with twitter then facebook but may just tend to have a better audience there.

now a days social media is one of the best plateform to perform well. I think that for every kind of business there is a social network that would fit it best. As i want to give advice for best plateform is facebook advertising and instagram advertising . They both are best Social media sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back