1. europeup

europeup Active Member

Aug 16, 2015
    most of them works well, but when you pay for ads :)

2. Jeff Mccoy

Jeff Mccoy Active Member

Jan 21, 2016
    I used so many social Network but personally i like Twitter Most, Its very effective for get traffic on your site.

3. davidper

davidper Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    facebook, twitter

4. ImgViewHost

ImgViewHost Member

Dec 16, 2016
    Currently working with SPAM on facebook monetizing with CPA

5. Kootour

Kootour Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Facebook if you are willing to pay to boost posts and your page. If not then it is almost useless. They've made the algorithms for business pages so difficult to get any of your content seen, you would be better off posting your links to your personal page as far more people would see it (on their news feed.) Instagram and Twitter not yet like this, so you can get more organic traffic from those two. G+ is supposedly good for SEO but I can't see its benefits. I just repost my content from Twitter there (via buffer) and include my website link in the profile.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  6. franck789

franck789 Member

Nov 29, 2016
    G+, TWITTER

7. urlht

urlht Banned Banned

Jan 27, 2017
    Since the OP is asking about social network which brings traffic through SEO. The answer is none of them. Because only good content and proper tags will bring you SEO traffic.

Among all other you have mentioned , there is a chance that more number G+ recommendation will improve the visibility to google to index your link to the top page.

And if you are looking for huge number of social traffic then FB and Twitter are the major thing which you need to concentrate.

8. PayPerSell

PayPerSell Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Twitter is best (My opinion). Don't count the quantity of traffics, Count the quality of traffics.

9. rdpvpshosting

rdpvpshosting Active Member

Dec 5, 2016
    I personally feel twitter is best for marketing. It has been really effective for me.

10. Nishagupta

Nishagupta Active Member

Feb 10, 2017
    Facebook

My opinion, Facebook is more effective as compared to other social networks like twitter, Instagram, google plus etc

11. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Instagram and FB mostly, sometimes others depending on your business category

12. MrPerfect

MrPerfect Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Twitter for me too

13. Sanji

Sanji Active Member

Jan 30, 2017
    I think Facebook is the most effective and most popular social network in modern times. But I can't omit other like Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.

14. cheapvps

cheapvps Member

Mar 18, 2017
    Facebook is most effective social media source for marketing. You will get group basic traffic source from facebook. This is most used social site. From Facebook page you can advertise and reach your desired traffic and you can sale easily from Facebook.

15. RashidS

RashidS Member

Mar 23, 2017
    From my experience i can say that Facebook and Linkedin is best social media platform as this can help you to earn lot of traffic.

16. Server9host

Server9host Active Member

Feb 23, 2017
    I would like to suggest Facebook as most effective tool of social networking.Facebook is a social site which allows users to connect worldwide.Through facebook anyone around the globe connect & share with friends.You can post contents , like them , invite friends & also share hem with your friends.You can advertise your business on facebook & increase your reach to your customers& grab their attention.
    I hope this will help you
    Thank you.

17. Billy Pro

Billy Pro Member

Apr 5, 2017
    According to the number of users, I am going to make a list of the most effective social network for promotion:
    1. Facebook (included Instagram)
    2. Twitter
    3. Google +

18. MentorsHouse

MentorsHouse Member

Mar 30, 2017
    i think twitter is the best social network just to follow the friends which are relative to your business and sent your message to them in just 3 and 4 words.

Google AdSense
    Media.net
    RevenueHits
    Infolinks
    Chitika
    Clicksor
    BidVertiser
    AdCash

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  19. zerofire2905

zerofire2905 Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Google+ is not considered as a social media site but a search engine. If you make that list, Google+ will surely have the highest traffic.
    For the social media site, Facebook and Tumblr are also great, but their traffic are unstable and not as high quality as Quora. I highly appreciated the effectiveness of Quora despite low traffic.

20. derek768

derek768 Member

May 21, 2017
    I think Twitter and Facebook. But still, it depends.