which social network is most effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethany

Hi guys, all of us have already known about the strength of social media. It can drive to our website a huge amount of traffic which can be converted to loyalty customers. However, it's quite hard to find out which one is the best for our SEO strategy. In your view, which one is the best?
Facebook, Google +, twitter, Linkden, Instagram, ...

86 comments
Facebook if you are willing to pay to boost posts and your page. If not then it is almost useless. They've made the algorithms for business pages so difficult to get any of your content seen, you would be better off posting your links to your personal page as far more people would see it (on their news feed.) Instagram and Twitter not yet like this, so you can get more organic traffic from those two. G+ is supposedly good for SEO but I can't see its benefits. I just repost my content from Twitter there (via buffer) and include my website link in the profile.

Last edited:
Since the OP is asking about social network which brings traffic through SEO. The answer is none of them. Because only good content and proper tags will bring you SEO traffic.

Among all other you have mentioned , there is a chance that more number G+ recommendation will improve the visibility to google to index your link to the top page.

And if you are looking for huge number of social traffic then FB and Twitter are the major thing which you need to concentrate.

I think Facebook is the most effective and most popular social network in modern times. But I can't omit other like Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.

Facebook is most effective social media source for marketing. You will get group basic traffic source from facebook. This is most used social site. From Facebook page you can advertise and reach your desired traffic and you can sale easily from Facebook.

From my experience i can say that Facebook and Linkedin is best social media platform as this can help you to earn lot of traffic.

I would like to suggest Facebook as most effective tool of social networking.Facebook is a social site which allows users to connect worldwide.Through facebook anyone around the globe connect & share with friends.You can post contents , like them , invite friends & also share hem with your friends.You can advertise your business on facebook & increase your reach to your customers& grab their attention.
I hope this will help you
Thank you.

According to the number of users, I am going to make a list of the most effective social network for promotion:
1. Facebook (included Instagram)
2. Twitter
3. Google +

i think twitter is the best social network just to follow the friends which are relative to your business and sent your message to them in just 3 and 4 words.

Google AdSense
Media.net
RevenueHits
Infolinks
Chitika
Clicksor
BidVertiser
AdCash

Last edited:
Google+ is not considered as a social media site but a search engine. If you make that list, Google+ will surely have the highest traffic.
For the social media site, Facebook and Tumblr are also great, but their traffic are unstable and not as high quality as Quora. I highly appreciated the effectiveness of Quora despite low traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back