1. maxbeesley

maxbeesley Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2017
    For SEO strategy, you can join social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram.

2. BinPartner

BinPartner Member

Sep 15, 2016
    It depends on what you are going to post there. For me FB and Instagram are most effective.

3. Lars Sobiraj

Lars Sobiraj New Member

Jun 15, 2018
    That is true, but compared to Facebook it's sadly far too small, at least here in Germany.

4. RevenueLab

RevenueLab Member

Dec 25, 2018
    I suppose it depends on GEO because there are lots of social networks besides FB, twitter, Instagram etc, that popular in different countries

5. Gaky

Gaky Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2018
    In my opinion Instagram and Facebook are more efficinet platforms to drive target audience.
    There are many tools that help to automatically attract them.

6. vps9.net

vps9.net Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012
    I would rather say twitter, facebook, and Instagram in the descending order. The reasons are as follows:
    Twitter:
    1. The hashtag delivers your valuable message to the targeted audience which is important in any social media.
    2. The protocol is very simple and easy to understand.
    3. The dashboard is user-friendly
    Facebook:
    1. The reach is very high and you can target your audience in all the categories
    2. Facebook ads can convert the right audience to your business
    3. It is the most trusted and famous social media among people
    Instagram
    1. Their dashboard is easy to use
    2. It completely works on hashtags which simplifies the working for the users
    3. Companies and individuals can express their views with the help of video and images

7. JuneDataPlace

JuneDataPlace Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Linkedin is the most effective in terms of targeted traffic. If you are sure about the niche and genre that's exactly the place you should be.

8. Gaky

Gaky Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Of course, it isn’t only about the size of the social media sites. It’s also whether the social media site is a right fit for your business and you. In my opinion, it’s easy to get started on Facebook because almost all content format works great on this platform.

9. bruno smith

bruno smith Member

Sep 4, 2019
    This is the era of social media, you can find the majority of the folks invest a lot of time in social media and meanwhile it plays important role in digital marketing. Now i list some of the effective social media networks.
    1) facebook
    2) linkedin
    3) twitter
    4) instagram

There are many social media channels, i have listed som of them.

10. Slieventes61

Slieventes61 Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Facebook for sure and also Instagram !

11. PaidPoints

PaidPoints Active Member

Aug 25, 2019
    How is instagram effective when it don't allow links . Many people don't really want to go to your profile and find your link.

12. dzosef

dzosef Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2017
    Facebook, twitter