Separate names with a comma.
For SEO strategy, you can join social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram.
It depends on what you are going to post there. For me FB and Instagram are most effective.
That is true, but compared to Facebook it's sadly far too small, at least here in Germany.
I suppose it depends on GEO because there are lots of social networks besides FB, twitter, Instagram etc, that popular in different countries
In my opinion Instagram and Facebook are more efficinet platforms to drive target audience.
There are many tools that help to automatically attract them.
I would rather say twitter, facebook, and Instagram in the descending order. The reasons are as follows:
1. The hashtag delivers your valuable message to the targeted audience which is important in any social media.
2. The protocol is very simple and easy to understand.
3. The dashboard is user-friendly
1. The reach is very high and you can target your audience in all the categories
2. Facebook ads can convert the right audience to your business
3. It is the most trusted and famous social media among people
1. Their dashboard is easy to use
2. It completely works on hashtags which simplifies the working for the users
3. Companies and individuals can express their views with the help of video and images
Linkedin is the most effective in terms of targeted traffic. If you are sure about the niche and genre that's exactly the place you should be.
Of course, it isn’t only about the size of the social media sites. It’s also whether the social media site is a right fit for your business and you. In my opinion, it’s easy to get started on Facebook because almost all content format works great on this platform.
This is the era of social media, you can find the majority of the folks invest a lot of time in social media and meanwhile it plays important role in digital marketing. Now i list some of the effective social media networks.
There are many social media channels, i have listed som of them.
Facebook for sure and also Instagram !
How is instagram effective when it don't allow links . Many people don't really want to go to your profile and find your link.
I think Twitter and Facebook can do a really great ranking, of course if you want a larger reach, you may need to pay for ads, but it really works well.