which social network is most effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethany

Hi guys, all of us have already known about the strength of social media. It can drive to our website a huge amount of traffic which can be converted to loyalty customers. However, it's quite hard to find out which one is the best for our SEO strategy. In your view, which one is the best?
Facebook, Google +, twitter, Linkden, Instagram, ...

86 comments
I suppose it depends on GEO because there are lots of social networks besides FB, twitter, Instagram etc, that popular in different countries

In my opinion Instagram and Facebook are more efficinet platforms to drive target audience.
There are many tools that help to automatically attract them.

I would rather say twitter, facebook, and Instagram in the descending order. The reasons are as follows:
Twitter:
1. The hashtag delivers your valuable message to the targeted audience which is important in any social media.
2. The protocol is very simple and easy to understand.
3. The dashboard is user-friendly
Facebook:
1. The reach is very high and you can target your audience in all the categories
2. Facebook ads can convert the right audience to your business
3. It is the most trusted and famous social media among people
Instagram
1. Their dashboard is easy to use
2. It completely works on hashtags which simplifies the working for the users
3. Companies and individuals can express their views with the help of video and images

Hi guys, all of us have already known about the strength of social media. It can drive to our website a huge amount of traffic which can be converted to loyalty customers. However, it's quite hard to find out which one is the best for our SEO strategy. In your view, which one is the best?
Facebook, Google +, twitter, Linkden, Instagram, ...
Of course, it isn’t only about the size of the social media sites. It’s also whether the social media site is a right fit for your business and you. In my opinion, it’s easy to get started on Facebook because almost all content format works great on this platform.

This is the era of social media, you can find the majority of the folks invest a lot of time in social media and meanwhile it plays important role in digital marketing. Now i list some of the effective social media networks.
1) facebook
2) linkedin
3) twitter
4) instagram

There are many social media channels, i have listed som of them.

I think Twitter and Facebook can do a really great ranking, of course if you want a larger reach, you may need to pay for ads, but it really works well.

They're most effective when used in the way they were intended, but they can also be used for something unique that no one else has thought of. Let's look at the example of job search. It's not just LinkedIn that can provide you with leads; Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram may provide you with leads in the form of tweet threads, Facebook groups, and Instagram stories.

I'll say it depends on what you're trying to accomplish.
To connect with people & brands online, I'd go for Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. If you want to find or share photos, videos, etc, you've got Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat & YouTube. Reddit, Quora & Digg is nice for discussion & share news or opinions.

But, no doubt, Facebook is still the biggest social platform so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back