1. ethany

ethany Active Member

Jun 15, 2015
    Hi guys, all of us have already known about the strength of social media. It can drive to our website a huge amount of traffic which can be converted to loyalty customers. However, it's quite hard to find out which one is the best for our SEO strategy. In your view, which one is the best?
    Facebook, Google +, twitter, Linkden, Instagram, ...

2. seosp2

seosp2 Member

Nov 2, 2015
    Most effective social network should be Facebook. It has largest users. However there are also twitter, google+, linked in and others.

3. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned Banned

Oct 8, 2015
    twitter best because you can engage fastly with just short message.

4. DavidHamilton

DavidHamilton Member

Oct 24, 2015
    I've had the most luck with Twitter, but that's partially because most of my business connections are over there, while Facebook is more friends & family.

5. jenny234

jenny234 Member

Nov 2, 2015
    social network

FB ads is the most effective

6. redesignunit

redesignunit Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2015
    twitter and facebook

7. Occult

Occult Well-Known Member Respected

Jun 21, 2010
    Is this even a question? The rate at which Facebook is growing and innovating, they are the alpha in the market.

8. Streamplay

Streamplay Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Facebook - Twitter in that order

9. ashleycyb

ashleycyb Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Facebook , Twitter and Instagram are most effective to generate traffic for Website.

10. DavidHamilton

DavidHamilton Member

Oct 24, 2015
    There is nothing in the world quite like Facebook. Especially because it is so easy to get around everything and show your advertising to those people who need and want it. Facebook might not be the king for long, but it is certainly the king for now. I would not want to advertise anywhere else.

Test driving payroll software: 6 Free Payroll Software You Can Try | Free Online Payroll

11. cpi31

cpi31 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2013
    Different social media sites have different purpose. Like young people mostly use Facebook for their regular use, as well as many business people are using it in business purpose through Facebook page. And you can get lots of visitors from there as well. Twitter mostly used for giving frequent update and can provide visitors as well. Where LinkedIn mostly used by the professionals and very much helpful in getting visitors as well as potential clients. Instagram and Pinterest mostly used for showing the products, so all e-commerce business used them.

12. adcloudsoft

adcloudsoft New Member

Nov 24, 2015
    Digital Marketing Agency in India

Facebook, Google +, twitter, Linkdin, Instagram all are my favourite and helpful for generating traffic.But out of this Facebook is the best and popular social networking site.

13. RA4W

RA4W Member

Dec 4, 2015
    I honestly would say most young people have moved over to Instagram and Snapchat. Facebook is more kind of for older people nowadays.

14. ashleycyb

ashleycyb Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Facebook and Twitter are best Social media sites

15. sammel

sammel Active Member

Oct 16, 2015
    social medias area really great for SEO and more efficient an social media that i am using for SEO is Facebook, google plus

16. ajsahi

ajsahi Member

Dec 13, 2015
    according to my thinking and on the behalf of my experiance i preface all social media sites book marking particularly Facebook, Twitter and Pin trust these are most leading social media site for generating traffic for you websites

17. Maniac_

Maniac_ Well-Known Member Respected

Nov 17, 2009
    You cannot put every social media in this soup. What suits best depends solely on your product.

18. Jeff Mccoy

Jeff Mccoy Active Member

Jan 21, 2016
    I think the most effective social network is Twitter and after it Google+, I am using this networking site and its work for my site I don't like to use Facebook at all.

19. Jason Mitt

Jason Mitt Member

Feb 2, 2016
    I think that for every kind of business there is a social network that would fit it best. In my opinion there is nothing more convenient for B2B advertising and finding clients among the other business people as LinkedIn. Also Facebook, but not so much. Facebook is better for B2C advertising but if you have knowledge of operating all of the useful features Facebook has.
    I don't consider Twitter as a very useful medium for the reason that a lot of people use if to rant and brag about random stuff which is totally unrelated to business...

20. rf-harris

rf-harris Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Facebook is probably the best social network to help to increase traffic of your website, especially working on facebook groups can be really effective to increase traffic to any web page.