Status
Not open for further replies.
There are apparently also "associate" web host company of Webthosting and they operate in the same manner as webthosting as well.

warezdemon

10 minutes still did not come?

@warezdemon

Not trying to call this host out. Just pointing obvious flaws that people should Know about, because I know I am one of the few to actually read Terms of Server/Use.
Just because you state we can do this without notifying in the eyes of your payment processor the buyer is almost 100% entitled for a full refund when services do not meet expectations

The price change is for new users, and not existing users.

bentink.. You probably have around 10-20 hot-topics on the internet. Created by unhappy customers.

Its not because demon doesnt make a list of them, ( He probably tried, but it was way to much to list ) it's all forgotten.

fucks sake heres a list:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=867223

review: webthosting.com choose them at your own risk
I dont want to describe much...

Just stay away from this lamers..

Ya i am your 1 more ANGRY COSTUMER of webthosting .& You will find more reviews like this here soon from customers like me.

Also refer this thread.
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread....ht=webthosting

You will find the Guarranted satisfaction Fromm this guys.

My advice: Just stay away.

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cach...ers&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

WebTHosting - Scum I've recently bought into this terrible hosting provider while looking for great prices on VPS. It seemed too good to be true - and that's only because it was! After purchasing their service I noticed the site I was going to upload was blatantly against their Terms of Service. So logically (no more then 10 minutes after purchasing) I requested to cancel my service and ask for a refund. (Via the way they said I should - by using the "Request cancellation" button and opening a support ticket.

Did this happen? Of course not - 5 hours later I get an email that they're going to start setting up my VPS - I quickly replied that I had canceled the order and asked for a refund! They continued anyways and installed said server - completely ignoring me!

Now if that wasn't bad enough - I took a look at the server (cpanel/whm) and it was a trial version of the software!

Don't do business with WebTHosting! They're scammers only after your money!

http://www.freeforums.com/showthread.php?p=76397

Webthosting Sucks (Webthosting review)
Can you imagine? Is that how they do business? Is that how they deal with their clients? To call him names and asking for additional $50 fee just to inquire as he has not received that service.

After a few days of tension, I was left with nothing but a dispute opened at Paypal. To my surprise, Paypal Dispute System seems to be very poor in performance as they closed this case issuing refund to them without even mentioning a single sentence of reasoning.

CONCLUSION: I paid them $59.40 and they ripped me off with not a single day services delivered. So I would like to warn anyone interested to give them a try, please stay away until unless you really wanna spoil your hard earn money. They are just scam and cheat. Read More

http://www.rapidleech.com/topic/5043-webthosting-is-scammer/page__p__23094&#entry23094

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:57 AM I've buy VPS-C ($49.95pm) for 2 month
but they dont setup my VPS for 3 Days,
and after that , im looking in google with following keywords " WebThosting is Scammer "
And then ya, many site said if WebThosting.com is SCAMMER
i've lost $119 From Webthosting ...
for anyone, please dont make business with WebThosting , The Service is Horrible , and they're Scammer ...
They will often respond you after u send the money ...

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:32 AM
Yeah guys, WebThosting ARE SCAMMERS!! Don't buy from them.

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:05 AM
yep...
they will never give your Order ...

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:27 AM
QUOTE (dyazdizon @ Jun 14 2009, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've buy VPS-C ($49.95pm) for 2 month
but they dont setup my VPS for 3 Days,
and after that , im looking in google with following keywords " WebThosting is Scammer "
And then ya, many site said if WebThosting.com is SCAMMER
i've lost $119 From Webthosting ...
for anyone, please dont make business with WebThosting , The Service is Horrible , and they're Scammer ...
They will often respond you after u send the money ...

yeah my with.
before 3 weeks. I've buy VPS-A 19$ but aunt dont setup. wait.
%100 WebThosting ARE SCAMMERS!!
mad.gif

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:53 PM
i confirm this too
ohmy.gif

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:16 PM
Start a paypal dispute.
Good thing i switch hosting provider.

When WebTHosting begin, i was one of their first costumers, and their service was good. Download and Upload speed where awesome.
But, one day the server when down, after one day, it was up again, but after that, my download and upload speed were crap.
Then they upgraded to 1GB connection, but still, i had the same crappy speeds. I ask them to fixed the problem, but they never did. So i switch hosting provider.

WebTHosting=Fail!!!

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:45 AM
hhaha ...
i dont think about it ...
my brain only goes to f****g webthosting , and yea ...
im scammed

4 mins work :P i must say YOU FAIL :P

bentink it looks like no one likes your host. I have nothing against you but look at all these people telling you it sucks. Just fix the issues and move on.

1. http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cach...ers&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

When cPanel is installed it is a trial license. It will take for us some days to get it licensed. He was told he can use that (though it was not allowed in the terms as the terms was not updated). We provided free VPS to each and every customer who wanted last month. Still his payment was refunded.

2. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=867223

It only says support response time is days, HD failures..

At that time there were several HD failures at Leaseweb, which is out of our control. That does not mean scam.

3. The answer is already posted at http://www.webthosting.com/webthosting-scam.php

4. http://www.rapidleech.com/topic/5043-webthosting-is-scammer/page__view__findpost__p__23307

Delay in setting up a VPS does not mean scam. There are several EU providers like Lea***** that will often take 15 days to set up, that does not mean scam.

http://www.rapidleech.com/topic/5043-webthosting-is-scammer/page__p__23307&#entry23307

He says there
"
Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:30 AM
for being honest
the VPS work very goof now and upload go t 10 MB/s
biggrin.gif
"

--------------------------

Anything remaining? Perhaps another 10 minutes?

you know for a laugh in the coming weeks i will buy a random domain and set up a new paypal and buy your hosting i will then monitor up time any problems then i'll ask for a refund see if i get it if i don't it means you just destroyed your host as i don't give up when i get angry i carry on till the sites no more :)

you know for a laugh in the coming weeks i will buy a random domain and set up a new paypal and buy your hosting i will then monitor up time any problems then i'll ask for a refund see if i get it if i don't it means you just destroyed your host as i don't give up when i get angry i carry on till the sites no more :)

Everyone who did not violate the terms will get 100% refund. In some cases refunds are provided on good faith even if you violated the terms.

In the first point, when he signed up for a VPS we had a no-refund policy on VPS clearly mentioned in the terms but still his payment was refunded on good faith. I personally dislike going to Paypal to see disputes, so will make sure anyone violating THIS term (clearly stated on website terms of use) does not get his money back.

@ Speakup

Tell honestly did we charge you "$17 for backup"? Or was it your hosting due payment + $10 late fee?

Among all this remained unanswered. Any new customer will think bad of us just because of these false comments.

First answer this question, were you not using TBs of bandwidth paying $5?

And did i get suspended?
- Yes.
Didnt i create 2 other packages wich didnt violate the hosting terms.
( Dont go fucking me with the 2 accounts I had. Already explained 100x times that i had to create another account because the first one's pass got changed )

well personally i would like to know why it takes so long to active a shared hosting account, its been over 48 hours and your poor customer service people say it takes 1-24 hours "after screening for fraudulent purchases" which imo is just an excuse for being lazy and not setting shit up in a timely manner. Honestly everything should be automated, and screening people should be up to paypal. Maybe its the fact that i spent 1 cent to see if your worth a shit, although i can see now your not. Personally i think you should do everyone a favor and stop hosting and go work at McDonalds because thats about the most demanding job for your mental capacity that your going to get.

@ Speakup

Tell honestly did we charge you "$17 for backup"? Or was it your hosting due payment + $10 late fee?

Among all this remained unanswered. Any new customer will think bad of us just because of these false comments.

Is there a reason you keep answering the same question of mine? You tried screwing me over with shitty late fees. End of story.

Our system has detected a high risk probability in your order, you are requested to provide a document of your address proof.

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to get back to us. Thank you for choosing WebT Hosting.

Kind Regards,

WebT Hosting
Next Generation Hosting
This is so bad its laughable, I try to get the photon package with the code FREE so i pay 1 cent and try it out for a month and they wont even let me. I put all real info in there and did nothing wrong. Yet, 52 hours later i get this email telling me to provide proof of my address. Earlier i went to justhost and signed up, paid a few bux and was astounded to see the login info in my email right when i paid. Wow how uncommon is that? /sarcasm. I think that with this thread and all the evidence provided that webthost is a vivid example of what inbreeding does to society, and i strongly urge everyone that reads this to not bother with them in any way if at all possible. My email is gotroot247@gmail.com Bentink refund my fucking penny because nothing you provided was even worth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back