Status
Not open for further replies.
3697203418_b4a1c3a490_o.jpg

Just a question as this bentink is such a ripoff artist.

Why the hell is Wjuntion still allowing him to advertise here on the header?

I understand he pays for it but it comes from the ppl he has ripped off.

Off topic:- l0calhost... Great hosting m8 thanks.

On topic:- bentink sell your business to someone who cares, that way we will ALL be happy.

Last month I had a VPS from webthosting and had no problems at all.

Always up. It's a pity some people don't understand that down/uploading to US sites is slow by default. Although with Rapidleech I could download from HF at 3Mbs+ ...

It seems that if you have a bad name, there's almost nothing you can do to rehabilitate yourself.

As per review Written on the page "webthostingsucks.com/" , i am SHOCKED that how can any Company can do like this ??
UPDATE ON 13-Mar-2010: Someonefrom WebThosting called me a few days back and said that they have fired the Support Agent who abused me. Moreover, he offered me a VPS Account for lifetime if I put down this website or handed over to them. I simply refused to accept this offer as this website is not up here for a bargain. I just created this to help other webmasters know what happens to me and it might happen with them too.

I have full sympathy with this person, Would like to support him.

Thanks to him for creating such Site for Opening The bitter truth about this FRAUD ...I feel ashamed of saying this site a company

i told you guys webthosting is garbage
they always try to charge 15$ to 20$
to unsuspend you after the suspend you
for no real reason they did this to me every month
till i caught on when me and my friends all tryed it
and sure enough all 4 of us at the same day got suspended
and he tried to charge us each 15$

they are bull shit scam artistes

Last month I had a VPS from webthosting and had no problems at all.

Always up. It's a pity some people don't understand that down/uploading to US sites is slow by default. Although with Rapidleech I could download from HF at 3Mbs+ ...

It seems that if you have a bad name, there's almost nothing you can do to rehabilitate yourself.

SniffDog:- your comments are fine, however the facts are that he (bentink) does not respond to ppl's complaints, requests for refunds etc. He hides behind his revised terms of sale. (which he revises to suit his rules, not published on his site).

All I can say is that he is a ripoff artist, not interested in his clients, only his pocket.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRETIN AND PURCHASE FROM SOMEONE WHO CARES>

SniffDog:- your comments are fine, however the facts are that he (bentink) does not respond to ppl's complaints, requests for refunds etc. He hides behind his revised terms of sale. (which he revises to suit his rules, not published on his site).

All I can say is that he is a ripoff artist, not interested in his clients, only his pocket.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRETIN AND PURCHASE FROM SOMEONE WHO CARES>

+100 , Fully agreed.
I cant add reputation , other wise i will give 100 rep points to this post as He/She said the same thing which I wanna say!

I already left WebThosting for like 3-5 months and now my site is stable now!

and lastly, i would say that WebThosting company wont allow me to take my own domain (http://www.unlimitedwrz.com) they said that i have ordered this domain with the package of WebThosting account, so it will only work with that account and u cant change nameservers of this domain :( now that really sucks :( thats y i needed to change my domain to http://www.coderzlab.net :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back