Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakup

Banned
Banned
I have a site with WebTHosting and they are trying to make me pay them $17 for my site back!! I know the owner is on this site and I would like an explanation and to tell you that it is outrageous! Maybe some of the members on this site know how I can get them back? I have never seen a web hosting company do this before! I would like my files back I have spent a lot of time on them.

150 comments
-.- this is the second time i've heard this from webthosting bentink you are really destroying your rep daily soon no one will host with you even if it was free get your shit together and people will swarm to you but if they see things like this they will just laugh at you and say fuck it im not going with them sorry for being rude but its starting to bug me at the many posts i see with the same thing over and over and over........................................................

$17 is not a great deal if your site generates more revenue but i guess the fact is this should not happen

pay up and get your site then refund the money thats how i would deal with it

Yes the Very Samething they did with me.
but I Already Downloaded My Ftp and Sql backup.
So I have Moved The Cpanel Myself.
I know about this Company They Doing these kinda things with all Clients.
So better for u that Choose New Hosting And upload your Data There. :)

Well I found the backup on my computer. I only hosted with them because i liked their plan unlimited everything. I hope they will drop the charges. WebTHosting shouldnt have these bullshit fees.

speakup and what reason do they give that they locked your account? and how do the become the amount of 17$ for you to pay?

they cut my site off for no reason at all next min they say there got new plans like 10gb space and 150gb bandwidth then they make some other shit up

webthosting beware !!!!

i been with them about 3mths all of a sudden they say they transfering me to a new server with everyone else today my site says bandwidth exceeded so i msg them and they said they done new plans like 10gb space and 150gb bandwidth at $5.95 then he says your site was down a long time yesturday and says thats why we limited it to 150gb bandwidth now how bad service and liars they are X-(X-(X-(

so if you want to host warez files somewere and dont wanna lose them dont get a host with theses

This is what I find quite funny,

Chances are you more than likely owe them that $17, the same happens with host gator. You want your site back, simple pay what you should have done in the first place, then when they un-suspend your site, simply take a backup and move on.

Host Gator (US) does this exact same thing. I personally don't think its that bad and I would love to see what bentink has to say regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back