Warez-BB Unofficial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slnwrz

One of the biggest warez website on the net, warez-bb is down for almost 37 hours now. These are really worrying signs for millions of people who were downloading movies, music, software from it as warez-bb was huge in size and content.Its difficult to comment why warez-bb is down right now and whether it has been taken down by authorities as its pretty obvious it being the biggest warez site of the planet, MPAA and RIAA will always be looking to shut them down.

If anyone have any idea, contact or every info please post it here.

What happened to warez-bb.org?
Warez-BB.org down
Warez-BB.org alternatives
Warez-BB ddos attack?

10 November 2016:

1478764850_big.jpg

Can someone explain what is HEROKU | No such app?!

Last edited:
45 comments
I have noticed since the down time and it is back now there is like 70% to 80% less posting :facepalm: this could be the end of Warez-BB in a few months

That is probably because of captcha. And most of the posters use software for automatic posting and (maybe) it can't pass captcha without human intervention.

Is anybody getting the you cannot make another post so soon error? It sucks. :(
Yes, you have an explanation in header of site.

SM-N910C

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
IDK why, but I haven't got that activation mail. Registered around 6 days ago. Can you help ? I can't even mail them -​
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently {Legal contact: legal@www.warez-bb.org}

[/FONT]

Is anybody getting the you cannot make another post so soon error? It sucks. :(

You have to wait a little bit, until they have server issues. They are changing complete server home, what did you except?!
And for users which doesn't give mail activation, I will contact someone from staff.

PS:
I've got an answer from staff and please to everyone, use that email adress:

Code:
[EMAIL="privacy@warez-bb.org"]privacy@warez-bb.org[/EMAIL][COLOR=#2F3B48][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Last edited:
They have been down way too much lately. And unlike in years past, there isn't much competition around so when they are down, we are kind of stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back