Warez-BB Unofficial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slnwrz

One of the biggest warez website on the net, warez-bb is down for almost 37 hours now. These are really worrying signs for millions of people who were downloading movies, music, software from it as warez-bb was huge in size and content.Its difficult to comment why warez-bb is down right now and whether it has been taken down by authorities as its pretty obvious it being the biggest warez site of the planet, MPAA and RIAA will always be looking to shut them down.

If anyone have any idea, contact or every info please post it here.

What happened to warez-bb.org?
Warez-BB.org down
Warez-BB.org alternatives
Warez-BB ddos attack?

10 November 2016:

1478764850_big.jpg

Can someone explain what is HEROKU | No such app?!

Last edited:
45 comments
Switching host the site has been down many time for 3 to 4 days at a time I will give it another week before I give up on them.

Last edited:
why you all so worried about it.. the site is piece of shit... crappy small size re-encoded shit movies there.. no one share new sources or actual sources there.. bunch of rapidleech uploaders are there..
however their game section have got some good uploaders though! rest are crap crap crap.

why you all so worried about it.. the site is piece of shit... crappy small size re-encoded shit movies there.. no one share new sources or actual sources there.. bunch of rapidleech uploaders are there..
however their game section have got some good uploaders though! rest are crap crap crap.

Can you name sites which share good materials? Sites which are origins of uploads.

Warez-bb

I see {made in china} explaining that warez-bb is changing hosts etc but can understand why the Admin etc on warez-bb would just take down the site without prepairing its members for this to happen. There was no mention made of this happening and any Admin or Moderator could have or still can find a way to notify members via facebook, twitter etc about what is going on. Yet all is silent and members are just left to guess what is happening

Warez is back!

>>> WE ARE BACK <<<
We are sorry for the downtime but we are back now
However there will be a lot more work to do until we are back up completly
A few things affected will be the search, search updates, members on line, outgoing email, etc.. as all is restored these affected features will return

Last edited:
Can someone PM my login and email to Admin to activate My account?
Email servers are sill down :(
L: pao1
E: pao1mikas @ gmail. com
Thank You :)

Warez-bb is down again with the same message it was working a little earlier :facepalm:

Update site was only down for like 5 to 7 min

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back