VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the ticket numbers, though please know that you do not need to post them here in order to be answered. I have personally ensured that all of these have been addressed!

In regard to the slow support times that some of you have noticed, the reason for this is that Robert and Chris, our two full-time unmanaged support technicians, have been away due to personal concerns since last week. They will be returning to work on Friday and Saturday, and will then be able to provide 24/7 ticket and live chat support once more.

VPS6.net is scam company thief that company me money and not refunds it or back me money, and not aproved me vps windows,

Look full info :

Registration Date: 4th April 2012 in that days i paid Today is 13 aprill 2012

Hi,

VPS6.NET is not a scam, and we have absolutely no intention of stealing your money. I will personally make sure that your refund is processed today.

^^ that sucks!!

btw, my VPS is working slow these days [ i think they are overselling servers!! ] plus each day 2-7 hours downtime!

Hi,

We have a strict policy against overselling. If you have noticed performance issues, please let me know, so we can find a host server that would be better for you!

Kind regards,

Last edited:
VPS6 was one of the best i tried when they are just starting here in WJ. seems a lot of customer now, hope they still got the same quality of service.

VPS6 was one of the best i tried when they are just starting here in WJ. seems a lot of customer now, hope they still got the same quality of service.

Despite a couple rough patches on the help desk this week, we're prepared to begin moving forward once more. We are here to stay, and so is the quality of support and service that we offer!

Hi,

We have a strict policy against overselling. If you have noticed performance issues, please let me know, so we can find a host server that would be better for you!

Kind regards,

How can we fix that issue when you dont answer in gtalk :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back