VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VPS6NET - Can you answer me to this ticket #230833

I buy an VPS128 + 128 extra = 256 + DOUBLEMYVPS = 512 ?

But after all i still have 128 without any changes... :(

You should request the double resources by contacting them or opening a ticket man.

Also the code probably only doubles the initial VPS, most likely you should have
ordered the 256 tariff if you wanted to double to 512.

The way you have done it, I would assume you would end up with 128 + 128 + 128, so 384Ram.

Anyways, not really much point creating a ticket and posting here for it to be answered. It defeats the whole purpose of the ticket system.

VPS6.NET, LP - Invoice #11040 I`m unable to use the trial offer as alertpay says
Please enter an amount between $1.00 USD and $50000.00 USD
i`d appreciate if i can use the free trial before i buy.

VPS6.NET, LP - Invoice #11040 I`m unable to use the trial offer as alertpay says
i`d appreciate if i can use the free trial before i buy.

Hi,

We'd be happy to setup a trial for you at no charge, just open a ticket in Sales requesting it.

Kind regards,

When you instal my server ?
Order Number: 8954351047

Hi,

Can you please open a ticket for this, or, if you have already, could you please post or message me the Ticket ID#? The ticket help desk is here: https://vps6.net/my/supporttickets.php

They don't have any space left for new customers but they are taking new orders :/

We are out-of-stock for Xen only in Chicago and LA. OpenVZ is available in all locations.

I'm going to order VZ-1024 but I need to setup the Postfix MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) for my VPS . is that possible ?

Hi,

Yes, that would be fairly easy to setup on an OpenVZ VPS.

Solved - thanks

Edit: Yes you send me details for my account but..

I order 1 Gb ram(+128 ram bonus) not only 128 mb
And I order 250gb Bandwidth not 500 Gb..:facepalm:

I rly start thinking about refund becuse you are "strange"
Read my ticket - #426882

Last edited:
@keylog
Same situation was for me, maibe guys are tired is the end of week.
I buy vz128+128extra + doublemyvps6 code = 512 and they give me just 128 first time, after 256 and in finaly 512 :D, 3 agents to solve one trivial ticket.
But now i'm happy is first time when i buy VPS, and may server work grate.

Contact Pavel Evdokimov (pavel@vps6.net) L3 Support Engineer :: VPS6.NET, LP. He resolve my tickets and now all is fine.

Last edited:
Solved - thanks

Edit: Yes you send me details for my account but..

I order 1 Gb ram(+128 ram bonus) not only 128 mb
And I order 250gb Bandwidth not 500 Gb..:facepalm:

I rly start thinking about refund becuse you are "strange"
Read my ticket - #426882

Sorry for the small problems so far. Despite these, I'm very confident that we can provide a service you'll be happy with. Just open a ticket for anything you need, and we will take care of you! :)

I'll make sure that this issue with your resources is addressed immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back