VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

@Sang nguyen There is Pause/Play button right on the middle of the player. If your users can't understand how play/pause works i'm very sorry to you. However as you can see in mobile version there is no space to add extra buttons thats why most important button is located at the middle of player screen.

@Nhonzin Uhh ?

@aulia today, not sure about exact hour.
It has been 2 days, and I still don't see that feature :pensive:

@aulia i'm very sorry. We have this function done at our development environment however devs are working on something else that needs to be finished before we can merge our development repo with production repo.

Hello, sir, is there any estimate when views can be broken down into country list? Which countries you got visitors from? I remember you telling me it's being developed, I was just wondering if there's any update about estimate :) thanks in advance

Hello, sir, is there any estimate when views can be broken down into country list? Which countries you got visitors from? I remember you telling me it's being developed, I was just wondering if there's any update about estimate :) thanks in advance
Hello, it's done in our dev version of site, we are still testing. It should be live till the end of next week.

OK.
I have one more question. Sorry if I'm asking too many, hehe, I'm just considering a lot of things before deciding.
Is it easy to copy/clone my videovard video for someone else? They can do it via remote upload right?

We are working on it. I'm really sorry about this. We are doing some updates in the background. It might take some hours. Everything should work fine but some settings are on default like encoding to 720p.

thx 4 payment!

You welcome.

A small update have been pushed to videovard.

1. We have improved VPN Detection system.
2. We have added option to setup own ads in our player using direct links
3. We have implemented names only function in file export
4. We have added remember option for per page / sort order selection
5. We have integrated player.js API into our player.

More updates will come before end of the week.

How long does it take on average to convert videos? I uploaded some videos, choose 480p resolution but after converting they remained in 720p with the same size file.

How long does it take on average to convert videos? I uploaded some videos, choose 480p resolution but after converting they remained in 720p with the same size file.
If the videos are mp4 is going to take a little longer since they don't need to be converted asap to be played.

Last edited:
Back