VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

So far, frequent and nice updates. Go on like that.

Tell Go On GIF

Is anyone here having the same problem with the play button as me? for me the video play button below is not working, I have tried many different servers, and here the video play button is not working, I want to ask if it is my problem?

Is anyone here having the same problem with the play button as me? for me the video play button below is not working, I have tried many different servers, and here the video play button is not working, I want to ask if it is my problem?

Do you use brave browser or some adblock ? Could you try with chrome etc?

I just checked with a few browsers like chrome and firefox and everything is working like it should

Do you use brave browser or some adblock ? Could you try with chrome etc?

I just checked with a few browsers like chrome and firefox and everything is working like it should
i use Chrome and there is no ad blocking, this is weird, i have never seen it before, and i have tried using one browser on many different servers, others have a play button the video works perfectly after one click, but with your server down, the button doesn't work so the video can't be played

It does not allow me to register.

You've been blocked by google invisible captcha due to bad ip reputation.

i use Chrome and there is no ad blocking, this is weird, i have never seen it before, and i have tried using one browser on many different servers, others have a play button the video works perfectly after one click, but with your server down, the button doesn't work so the video can't be played

I've verified it with 5 different browsers including mobile phone and i can start video without an issue. Maybe problem is related to your browser cache. Have you tried to clear your cache by hard refresh (ctrl + f5) twice ? Otherwise if it doesn't help please contact me via Private Message and i will ask you couple things so we can trace what causes the problem for you. Since you're only one person that have reported such problem.

You've been blocked by google invisible captcha due to bad ip reputation.

I've verified it with 5 different browsers including mobile phone and i can start video without an issue. Maybe problem is related to your browser cache. Have you tried to clear your cache by hard refresh (ctrl + f5) twice ? Otherwise if it doesn't help please contact me via Private Message and i will ask you couple things so we can trace what causes the problem for you. Since you're only one person that have reported such problem.
https://ibb.co/jyMMHqM looks like it is a google captcha problem

Use .sx domain to register.
Hello, I liked the server, I have some questions and requirements.
1. Regarding the mode of earnings
Full mode
Half mode
Zero Mode
In half mode, how much is the percentage of profits that I get and how many popups are there?

2. I upload videos from 1 minute to 20 minutes approximately, in the part of Q: How long a video must be watched to be counted as paid?

Do you think you can add to all videos from 1 minute onwards that are only seen 10% to make a profit?
Post automatically merged:

- Also, I don't understand why there must be popups in the user panel when testing the videos.

- When I search for a video by typing its name it only allows me to see it in another tab but I don't get the iframe code, could you please fix that.

Last edited:
Hey, does it matter which ads type I choose in settings? I'm fine with either, I just wonder which one I should pick to have better earnings, or if it doesn't matter for earnings at all.

Hey, does it matter which ads type I choose in settings? I'm fine with either, I just wonder which one I should pick to have better earnings, or if it doesn't matter for earnings at all.
Also I love your detailed stats, but I would also appreciate it a lot if you could also add more details - I mean from which countries we generated most views. That would be very helpful and even more transparent.

Last edited:
Hello, I liked the server, I have some questions and requirements.
1. Regarding the mode of earnings
Full mode
Half mode
Zero Mode
In half mode, how much is the percentage of profits that I get and how many popups are there?

2. I upload videos from 1 minute to 20 minutes approximately, in the part of Q: How long a video must be watched to be counted as paid?

Do you think you can add to all videos from 1 minute onwards that are only seen 10% to make a profit?

- Also, I don't understand why there must be popups in the user panel when testing the videos.

- When I search for a video by typing its name it only allows me to see it in another tab but I don't get the iframe code, could you please fix that.
1. According to name. Full earnings with Full mode, Half earnings in Half mode and Zero earnings in Zero mode. With pops 6/4/2

2. That question is well answered in our main post of host presentation.

3. We're aware that user who uploaded video sees ads. This will be sorted out in next update of our front-end.

4. Not sure why do you suggest that this is a bug while such iframe option in search was never planned and never existed. Search is just to find folder / file quicker when you have thousands of files.
Thanks for sharing. It looks like a great thread.

You welcome

Also I love your detailed stats, but I would also appreciate it a lot if you could also add more details - I mean from which countries we generated most views. That would be very helpful and even more transparent.

Such feature will be released in upcoming bigger update of videovard. It's already done at our dev server however not pushed to production yet. You will have access to views per country as well new graph in user dashboard with views per tier daily will be provided.

Ads type has no impact at your earnings. We offer type of ads because sometimes users don't wanna see adult ads as well as some of them doesn't want see mainstream ads so we allow each user to select ads type he wants from Mainstream/Adult/Mixed while mixed is combination of adult and mainstream ads.

Back