VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

thats why i bother to use this host video services because of cheap server
boaDxub.png

Error 521​

Web server is down​

Post automatically merged:

And now it's back.

Yes. We had an ddos attack. Our mitigation systems have turned themselves on and attack is now gone.

thats why i bother to use this host video services because of cheap server
boaDxub.png

Take your ass out of our cheap hosting then.

i can see that your video player is fixed perfectly, transfer speed is good, but we can play video with one click like all server video players and like previous playtube this? it seems we need to double click for the video to start playing, and one more thing, when i successfully use the file upload feature, your system shows only the download link and no other link options, unless you have to go back to the place where the video is specified to be uploaded and look for it in there, it would be better if the option of links appears at the same time when we upload successfully, and not have to go back to where the link search is stored

his alternative way is to restart the server then after 3 days the host will slow again and down again he need to earn first.. before upgrade this system..how long of your member can wait your premium speed.. and anti ddos of yours..

and the filename cant edit quicky right click rename or export clone..its time consuming

Last edited:
his alternative way is to restart the server then after 3 days the host will slow again and down again he need to earn first.. before upgrade this system..how long of your member can wait your premium speed.. and anti ddos of yours..
Please record a video that buffers with speedtest of your internet showing.

Till than just shut up. And for the record. We're not offering any PREMIUM.

i can see that your video player is fixed perfectly, transfer speed is good, but we can play video with one click like all server video players and like previous playtube this? it seems we need to double click for the video to start playing, and one more thing, when i successfully use the file upload feature, your system shows only the download link and no other link options, unless you have to go back to the place where the video is specified to be uploaded and look for it in there, it would be better if the option of links appears at the same time when we upload successfully, and not have to go back to where the link search is stored

Double click to play stays for now.

We are going to implement the embed link too on upload.

dont complaint with our Internet SPeed..my Internet Speed is More Than Your Host Speed..Dont Try to Reverse That we are wrong..Down Down Restart..im here is to improve your host..

dont complaint with our Internet SPeed..my Internet Speed is More Than Your Host Speed..Dont Try to Reverse That we are wrong..Down Down Restart..im here is to improve your host..
not just milking money with us

Last edited:

not just milking money with us
No, you are not helping. You are not sending anything for us to improve. We did a ton of "restarts" because we have improved the streaming a lot these days. Now check the streaming speed and do an honest review. Stop crying without any proof. Is in our interest to fix the problems.

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

a lot happend last week and this week, we fixed so much stuff it would be too much for an changelog , trust me.

But we are really happy where we are right now with streaming quality, streaming speed and even better is our encoding now.

But to give you some motivation to try Videovard, when you have the choice from over 20+ Videohost (15 who cant pay or close every third month) we would offer you some bonus for future payouts. This promotion will be from the 01.11 – 30.11. Who knows maybe when the feedback is good forever ?

Everytime you post an proof of your payout in this thread 5% extra will be added to your next payout.

We can’t change anything on the Tier’s yet, because we actually need traffic to discuss this with the adnetworks, but maybe if you try us and our adnetworks like what they see, we can improve here.

And don’t forget we have custom ads, so add your popunder / vast link and earn some money for Christmas.

Last but not least, you can provide a lot of traffic and think you would qualify as an premium uploader? Contact us and we have maybe some nice deal for you.

And no we don’t sell any premium accounts / premium player etc.

Back