Status
Not open for further replies.
a>
They paid the site it's not scam they had some problems.

The payment was sent to me 10 minutes ago.
xYrt3Fp

they are back, remote upload working good, videos working good and cover images too. just one thing, files not auto encode. they are working so hard now, be cool everybody

What is going on with the service? There are so many mistakes these days that it gets discouraging. I uploaded some videos remote, they did not convert and it shows file error not found.

Is support here at WJ over?

The old videos are still playing, I wish I uploaded all my videos for today earlier. I feel your frustration, i am losing a lot of visitors today as well. They shouldn’t do this without notifying us or least tell us what’s up and what to expect (how much down time) am starting to miss openload, they were very transparent. If they are having technical difficulties, they should just tell us, i am sure we would be very understanding. But the silence is just respectful and frustrating. Am looking for a new platform to upload my videos.
Have you found one?

every function is bugging hard right now xD files that were dmca'ed still come back online and such, new files can't be played, dont convert, can't remove files :D etcetc I guess :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back