Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lifetalk

Lifetalk Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2008
  2. AjStar

AjStar Active Member

Dec 21, 2018
    I added a domain on my verystream settings so that videos will be played only on that domain, but I added the wrong domain and now I can't change that domain because the settings are not saving.

3. mymymy

mymymy Member

May 9, 2019
    Upload not working? Has anyone encountered that case?

4. demise39

demise39 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2017
    it's an elemental chaos on the site regarding most of the functions I would say... xD

5. Jutito

Jutito Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2019
  6. mymymy

mymymy Member

May 9, 2019
    Uploading via API does not work ? Is anyone like me

7. acopona

acopona Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Does anyone have income problems?
    24 hours before was better (29.94% down)
    Traffic on sites did not decrease.

8. elenadonayre

elenadonayre Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2019
    It does not allow files to be uploaded remotely or directly. It gives error D:

9. AjStar

AjStar Active Member

Dec 21, 2018
    what the heck. I can't even upload files

10. janko.hrasko

janko.hrasko Active Member

Oct 17, 2019
    Subtitles in uplaoded files are not working, as well :/

11. weirdbrah

weirdbrah Member

Jul 1, 2019
    Subtitles are not working and im losing traffic its time to transfer my files.... What a shame.

12. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    same where to migrate files ? fucking subs wont work

13. Fadumo Awad

Fadumo Awad Member

Oct 17, 2019
    Verystream is facing some big problems at the moment. I hope they can overcome these problems as they are best video uploading tool out there as far as am aware of. I just read this article online:

Millennium Films is utilizing the US court system to put pressure certain sites. After the shutdown of the popular CotoMovies app, the company has now switched its attention to several sites that were 'linked' to the app, including Verystream and Streamango.

Culpepper requests the name, address, telephone, email, payment records, and IP address log history for each associated customer. This will likely be used to conduct follow-up investigations.

The services and sites are informally accused of making Millennium’s copyrighted content available without permission. That said, it’s not clearwhether the operators of these domains can be held directly liable. After all, most sites rely on user-uploaded content.

Millennium, however, seems determined to keep digging for more information, perhaps hoping that more apps and services will fold.

14. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Yes i am saw that already on torrentfreak also flix555 is included in same news and is closed

15. jhonyy

jhonyy Member

Apr 14, 2018
    It does not allow files to be uploaded remotely or directly. It gives error :sleeping::sleeping:

16. joshkeif02

joshkeif02 Active Member

Jun 10, 2019
    Millennium can't do shit! As long as they respond to DMCA notices, they aren't doing anything illegal!

17. Lifetalk

Lifetalk Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2008
    All they have to do is look at this thread, lol. Verystream may be responding to DMCA notices, but actively providing support to users known to upload illegal content, in a forum that is very well known to be visited by uploaders who upload illegal content, is in fact, illegal.

Why do you think the operator/support rep is ghosting the thread all of a sudden, lol. They know they're in trouble.

18. ddoa

ddoa New Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Subtitles don't work on most of my videos all of the sudden. Not raising my pitchfork yet, just curious if this is an issue on your side @verystream and if it's being worked on? Thanks for all payments!

19. joshkeif02

joshkeif02 Active Member

Jun 10, 2019
    Since when its illegal to give support? go say that to a court :beer:

20. Dohwan Woo

Dohwan Woo Active Member

Sep 6, 2019
    Stats aint showing properly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.