Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalesund

How you upload via API or ?
I used remote upload for 2 videos and they are uploaded but when I try to watch them I got error "File not found! Much Sorry!"
Also all videos uploaded before the site bug have no images, but at least they works fine.

inside83

How you upload via API or ? Because all my new videos is not found...on old missing subs...
I just checked some 50 or so videos, they all work, even those that problems earlier today.
Yeah, i upload via API and the only issue now is missing cover images.

Jutito

they are back, remote upload working good, videos working good and cover images too. just one thing, files not auto encode. they are working so hard now, be cool everybody

SavkeUltras

I used remote upload for 2 videos and they are uploaded but when I try to watch them I got error "File not found! Much Sorry!"
Also all videos uploaded before the site bug have no images, but at least they works fine.
Same here....

Juninho

What is going on with the service? There are so many mistakes these days that it gets discouraging. I uploaded some videos remote, they did not convert and it shows file error not found.

Is support here at WJ over?

CHU YU

What is going on with the service? There are so many mistakes these days that it gets discouraging. I uploaded some videos remote, they did not convert and it shows file error not found.

Is support here at WJ over?
the same , Remote upload is does'n work:cold_sweat:

tipm

Not Work Remote Upload.File Not Found.Servers Problem.

Please Fixed.Thank you.Goodwork.

Skymeng

The old videos are still playing, I wish I uploaded all my videos for today earlier. I feel your frustration, i am losing a lot of visitors today as well. They shouldn’t do this without notifying us or least tell us what’s up and what to expect (how much down time) am starting to miss openload, they were very transparent. If they are having technical difficulties, they should just tell us, i am sure we would be very understanding. But the silence is just respectful and frustrating. Am looking for a new platform to upload my videos.
Have you found one?

demise39

every function is bugging hard right now xD files that were dmca'ed still come back online and such, new files can't be played, dont convert, can't remove files :D etcetc I guess :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom