Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

hello does userscloud.com pay ?

edit : i requested my payment today 7$ on paypal which is the only payout option they have i prefer webmoney , but they cancelled it i'd like to know why ?

don't use it guys untill i get an answer !!

Last edited:
77 comments
This is currently the best file host hands down I have uploaded 1tb of files nothing deleted yet and you get 2mbps to 4mbps true download speed.

Uploadbox.co is also amazing

I allow both of these file host on my adult forum your welcome to post there on the forum check my sig for link to the forum

My account was hacked, they help me to take it back, atm i have requested money, waiting the money for 09/10/2015 i will post here news :)

BTW! the site had a lot of issues, bad uploading, u must try few times to upload properly via web, using zoom or NE is useless!!
FTP upload is bad also, same shi t as tus files, i think more worse, i hope they paid as tusfiles does!

Last edited:
Userscloud might have been sold Oct 15 if your not premium any files over 1gb will be deleted and files are now stored for 30 days without downloads this host is dead to me now I had like 1tb of files uploaded about 5 to 6 weeks about like 550gb of files were deleted and rest will be deleted to :facepalm:

15th any file over 1gb will be deleted no unlimited space or storage time any more :facepalm:

Last edited:
my payment for 15-9-15 he not pay me..
Same here. I haven't receive any payment for almost 36 days. I've contacted their support throught email, the answer is paypal have pending and they don't know for how long. They also recommend me to switch to another payment method but when i switched to skrill around 24 hours ago they still doesn't pay me yet.Does anyone here have the same payment issue like us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back