Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

hello does userscloud.com pay ?

edit : i requested my payment today 7$ on paypal which is the only payout option they have i prefer webmoney , but they cancelled it i'd like to know why ?

don't use it guys untill i get an answer !!

Last edited:
77 comments
LtnFWji.png

Never had a problem being paid by this company. All though I haven't been paid since they switched to every 30 days once funds requested. I will let you guys know if I have any problems should be coming any day now.

IMG_20150509_031401.jpg

Well that was quick.. Still paying when they said they I will.

If u have a pending request already and say u wait 10 days and request another it adds it to your other request and resets the 30 days. So be warned

Last edited:
If your payment is pending you can not request the payment again.

If u have a pending request already and say u wait 10 days and request another it adds it to your other request and resets the 30 days. So be warned

Last edited:
You can't do it right now. It's comfirmed by their admin. And this info is shown as their payment page.

No, you can easily request another payment. they will add it to previous pending payment.

You are right, i have just checked. Anyway received another payment from them. they are legit.

2015-05-14_105207.jpg

Can't believe this. Extreme shaving. $2 for 2k downloads??

2015-05-16_201301.jpg

Payment pending. they are not answering to emails... :(

Last edited:
on their payment page it says "30 days after requesting the payment." has anyone received a payment earlier than their 30 day window?

good host for movies based websites

using userscloud from 6 months it's good host for downloading. it has some unbeatable features like
  1. unlimited download speed
  2. unlimited file size
  3. files never deleted (if You are the owner of the file)
  4. it is 100% free
i am not sure if they pay or not but they have some unbeatable features.

using userscloud from 6 months it's good host for downloading. it has some unbeatable features like
  1. unlimited download speed
  2. unlimited file size
  3. files never deleted (if You are the owner of the file)
  4. it is 100% free
i am not sure if they pay or not but they have some unbeatable features.

Yeah, it's just awesome!
P.S, they always pay. :)

image.png

*PAID TODAY*
Still really enjoy using this filehost, the download page is very easy use (and doesn't go through multiple pages) and scare people away / complain. Also the speeds are incredible for free users. I'm looking forward to the payments going back to normal hopefully next month. 30 days is kinda junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back