Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

hello does userscloud.com pay ?

edit : i requested my payment today 7$ on paypal which is the only payout option they have i prefer webmoney , but they cancelled it i'd like to know why ?

don't use it guys untill i get an answer !!

Last edited:
77 comments
Userscloud finally pay me after i switched my payment method from paypal to skrill after 2 days of waiting with total of 37 days of pending. They actually sent me money the exact same time as they replied to my email.

So if you can't wait, i suggest you to switch your payment method to skrill in my account settings, then contact to their support so they can manually send you the money.

I recommend skrill because your account don't need to be verified to withdraw your money. Actually withdraw your money is how to verify your account.

Update:

As of 2 november, their paypal account was suspended, you can check the notice in "payments" page. Now we know why.

Last edited:
Fuckin scammer not enough that you are waiting like stupid whole month for payment now paypal blocked only shitty payza and webmoney and etc. Waste of time for this host!

INYvaTR.png

Pay instant after 30day (webmoney)

USERSCLOUD not counting my downloads from yesterday.

Anyone in same situation? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

USERSCLOUD not counting my downloads from yesterday.

Anyone in same situation? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Requested payment yesterday and got paid today. :fly:

This was my first payment request.

Ge7RDbI.jpg

Last edited:
I believe this host stopped paying.
I have pending payout since March 2020. Requested via PP and then changed to WM, yet still no payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back