Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
@valter => We can’t do this, because we are encoding for several quality. 1080p is long to encode yes, but video is available quickly with lower resolutions, better are added immediately after convertion.

@Lifetalk => BTC is fixed, now it’s working ;)

@DJboutit => This message appear when we realize a maintenance on one of our servers, it can take only few minutes to few hours. It’s not affecting premium users.

@pentol96 => Resellers can do that

@Nenadsr => It’s depending of your country, send me your country by PM and we’ll see what we can do.

@romeo143 => and good for a lot of others things ^^

@ana => few times

@Blura => replied ;)

@nelo1 => the time limit is removed only for premium on uptostream. For subtitles, it's not possible for the moment, we are working on it.

@All => all PM replied. And thank you to trust in our services, we are happy to see our USA users are trusting us, we are open to your country since few weeks only and you are already a lot to use our services.

@opium => replied, files deleted by someone else after accessing to your account.

@DJBoutit => You can share folder link, users can download files in it ;) but they can't upload. Each account is personnal, files included.

Hello,

I'm premium member in here for more than 3 years. Yesterday I got shock because my files got deleted more than 7 TB.
I check my account and I found that my account was just regular member even my premium expired at Feb 2017.
I contact support ticket and got message that my account downgrade due to many download yesterday and my premium already set again but still 7TB already GONE.

I still wait their answer about this question : is there any daily download or upload limit for premium members?

I can't find any of those terms at their premium page, so if any changes like this please announce to members using email or update premium page.

Hope there are any reasonable explanation in here.
Thank you

hello, Can I exchange my points to premium days for other account ? in my account have many points, even I exchanged to premium days. now I create new one for other site, can I exchange points from old to new one ?

when i download a file, there is diffrent size, i try to download anyway, and you know what, that is a video, about dancing chicken? damn, if my account get banned just banned anyway, do not play with some unappropiate act.

i'm using VPS and My Original IP Address and still get banned with that way?

Me too getting the same error.... What is going on? This is a serious error :(

Oh now I understand. I told one of my friends to download the same file and he can download the original file.

I do not no why I am getting this. I am using Uptobox for remote upload purpose and I am not a big bandwidth user. Yet I am getting this :cursing:

I open a support ticket and told about this. Lets see how they are gonna respond to it.

Last edited:
Me too,,,

I have this problem and every way that I think be tested..Its no way...

UPTOBOX>>>Its been a while that our trust be destroyed..!fiechier and uptobox are same..I think this is the time to migrate to 1fiechier for backup...

Back